[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New level 90 - Whats their to do? How do I gear up

SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
Vindictus Rep: 415
edited February 11, 2017 in New Recruits
Just looking for some tips/advice here.

I'm a cestus Karok on West

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    How much money are you willing to spend?
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    grind seals if you're patient. depending on your budget i can expertise craft one for you if you want to trade some gold for my seals and have a chance at 3*
    SifTheWolf
  • SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
    Cessa wrote: »
    How much money are you willing to spend?
    I have 100m saved.
  • CessaCessa
    edited February 14, 2017
    How much real life money are you willing to spend?
  • SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
    None.
  • CessaCessa
    Then what you need to do is do ALL of the raids you can every day. Sell ALL of the rare drops you have for gold. Save up ALL of your gold.
    Anytime you are not doing raids you should be farming for some high demand item in the game that you can turn around for gold gain on the market. I suggest paradise stones and S3 crafting materials.

First thing you will want to get is a good weapon. Save gold for that. Probably around 1bil gold or more.
    And then keep saving gold. Each double enchanted armor piece right now seems to be going for around 150mil. So that's 5 armor pieces.
    And then each double enchanted piece of accessory is around 100-200mil depending on what is on them. That's 5 accessories.

After that, just keep saving gold and buying new upgrades as they come along for sale when you can.
    Enjoy finally hitting endgame stats in about 8 years.

You can try getting more incremental upgrades but that is really not worth it for your gold. You will get less out of it than you put in.
    So, for instance, if you don't care about endgame stats, you can get a decent +10 level 90 weapon for around 200mil if not a little less if you search around and get lucky (doubt it, since almost no one is playing Karok these days). And you'll want it double enchanted as well unless you want to yolo enchants on.

Armor pieces can be cheaper and you can just keep farming for the items and then crafting your own armor. When you get your armor you can just keep them until you get scrolls. Then just keep yoloing scrolls on until the armor breaks or the scrolls work. This can take multiple tries and you are likely to lose multiple armor pieces and scrolls until you get two scrolls onto a single armor piece. In my general experience you will break the armor piece about 4 times until you get 2 enchants onto one. And that's about 15 enchant scrolls or so. Good luck. Accessories can be found at S2 runs.
    SifTheWolf
  • SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
    Sheesh. Sounds like quite the grind for gold - thank you Cessa :)
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Don't be tempted to spend your gold on vanity D:< you will be especially broke from buying up toy whale pillars and dying them in every colour! ;w;
    4AC11GmQzFVKg.gif
    Loreata
  • NALULNALUL
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    edited February 16, 2017
    @OP

dress your karot so he's a pretty princess, buy +16 gear, assert your dominance over the server by posting screenshots of you doing 2% more damage than the 2nd best guy