[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus Left Male Character Behind?

iliNamyiliiliNamyili
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited February 13, 2017 in General Discussion
GM-Saygo, There will be the possibility to put more event items for male characters?, i just can see cool stuff for female chars, like: buttlerfly wings and teddy bag. i know male chars can use this items too but is a little :$

Comments

• ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    little what? :^)
    iliNamyili
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    All games do that though.
    iliNamyili
  • iliNamyiliiliNamyili
    Arix wrote: »
    little what? :^)

nothing, nothing :)
  • iliNamyiliiliNamyili
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    All games do that though.

i know, is sad :´(
  • BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    I agree, we manly men need some manly stuff. Instead we only got butterfly wings and teddy bears soon
    iliNamyiliMiomerMochiSweet
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited February 15, 2017
    Male characters stuff doesn't sell much if not all XnI6mSd.png If there was a bigger women market/audience out in video games devs and other game studios would make more male stuff. But there isn't qYwj8EV.png so yeah less men stuff and more women stuff. xInJXzg.png
  • XxDarkEndxXXxDarkEndxX
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Too many female characters. I'd play Fiona, Evie, and Delia more often if they weren't female. Don't suggest Hurk. Delia is more fun imo.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    If making a new +13/+15 high level weapon wasn't so ****ing impossible I'd have a Hurk, Karok, Lann, and Kai.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Cessa wrote: »
    If making a new +13/+15 high level weapon wasn't so ****ing impossible I'd have a Hurk, Karok, Lann, and Kai.

What's wrong with +14?
    Breadman
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680

What's wrong with +14?

If you get +13, depending on the character, you might make a really argument to not go any further. Try enhancing, of course, to see if it makes it to +14. If not, restore and keep it.

But if you have a +14, do +15 or just uninstall.

• SpazKatSpazKat
    Vindictus Rep: 2,080

What's wrong with +14?

Too tempting to +15 whereas +13 is good and usually won't bother to enhance further if its already permabound.