[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Been gone for a while now...

StygianAzureStygianAzure
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Just wondering how the game is looking now-a-days, i was thinking of getting back into it now that i have a decent laptop that can run everything without a bunch of issues. last time i was on, i think arisha had just come out but i just generally wasn't feeling the game anymore at that point. any thing new and refreshing going on now?

Comments

• NotRainNotRain
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Arisha came out before season 3, so you have that. Also it depends on what you think as refreshing. Lots of battles and hard raids (1 very hard raid) were added. Characters have been revamped/ balanced out if you want to make something new. Furthermore, the game is more beginner friendly letting you earn rare materials with seals.

On the other hand, if you played until end game, it is moraless the same ; grind, raid, enchant, enhance, try to earn titles, challenge ein launcher (new solo mode bosses) and most importantly... try to show off your huge dong by being top dps :)
  • StygianAzureStygianAzure
    gotcha, thanks and i kinda kinda doubt that ill be much good at dps currently with my scythe evie lol but i guess that means ill have to dust off my lann now lol
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    I think everyone agreed that Scythe Evie is one of the highest dps characters, if not the highest in game ATM.
    StygianAzure
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Yeah stay with scythie, way easier to gear than Lann. I've completely geared my lann rn and my staffie is pretty on par with a +13 arma compared to my lanns +10 immoral term twin swords. It's actually kinda sad how underpowered he is... Oh well at least I still look dope :3
  • StygianAzureStygianAzure
    gotcha, thanks and i kinda kinda doubt that ill be much good at dps currently with my scythe evie lol but i guess that means ill have to dust off my lann now lol

Shows how much i know about my main huh? i always died with evie in raids, guess that was because im just bad with dodging and my computer at the time could barely run the game. guess ill go into the evie section and read up so im in the know again.