[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Skill wise - which is harder?

AequipondiumAequipondium
Vindictus Rep: 1,965
in General Discussion
Friend says one, I say the other.
  1. Which of these do you find more difficult?55 votes
    1. Completing neamhain raid
       20% (11 votes)
    2. Completing golden god title
       80% (44 votes)

Comments

• IanIan
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    Title. You can get carried through Neamhain
    BloodAngel
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Golden God.
    Even if you knew how to do Neamhain perfectly and could do all of the bosses perfectly for Golden God, the requirement of not getting hit and the time sink into doing it far outstrips what Neamhain requires.

On average I think most people I know took between 3-5 days of aggressively trying and retrying against Miur when he came out for the no-hit title.
    Multiply that for all of the bosses required for Golden God and also noting that a LOT of the bosses are harder than Miur? Yeah, makes it much harder than Neamhain.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Ian wrote: »

I'll believe you when I get to join a group. It's not even that people dont let me join, for which I am very grateful and still believe the Vindictus community to be one of the best in gaming. I just missed the early rush of groups because of real life obligations, and always seem have the bad luck to be a little too late to join ones these days. I guess I'll camp the board today and finally put some effort into getting it done.

Until then, the fact that I can work on and make progress on Ein Lacher whenever I want makes it easier, because I don't have to work around other people's schedules.
    Gewellirious
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited February 12, 2017
    Golden god by far. Neamhain you can just lay the entire raid down and still get carried by others to the very end. In Ein Lacher? Stray hit for 4 damage at the half of the last bar and say goodbye to your gold medal.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Ian wrote: »
    You also can get carried through ein lacher.

• BreadmanBreadman
    edited February 12, 2017
    Just clearing Neam should be simpler. Doing good damage, on the other hand, is definitely harder.

Alot of the Ein battles were just a refresher, with a few that were really hard or extra (extremely) annoying.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited February 13, 2017
    I find clearing neam while pulling your own weight harder.

Golden god for arisha is... cheese the boss with warp + burst and pray you don't fall asleep doing the exact same thing for many, many hours.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited February 13, 2017
    So, it all comes to patience. I think after some time, Neamhain will probably be easier to clear.

I still haven't find a party to clear her due to schedule, so I play during hours where it's literally impossible to find an actual party + when I'm "busy", I cannot do it due to the raid taking ages to clear and... I don't have ages if anything. After some times, "average" parties will also clear Neamhain in like ~30 minutes so I guess that time, it'll be good enough for me to find a party and clear it. (I almost did it once, but we failed at X1.25 I'd say :l)

Einrach in the other hand, is just an useless bother. Why ? I am asked to clear bosses with no hit from dead contents... like, ok, I don't have much problems neither I'm uninterested doing it with bosses like Ingkells or Titan.
    But at this day ? Even as a Scythe, I still didn't bother doing Thor gold nor Iset, simply because these raids are boring as Hell, and same for Colru.
    I should actually try Regina gold, I almost did it once, and it's not hard at all, but by skipping Einrach so much, I pretty much have the habit nowadays to just not care about Einrach, so I don't really check the board.
    Oh and "unfairness" chars as well, I mean when you gold with low stats S.Vella because all I need is Crosscut, yup.. that's kind of sad, another demotivating reason not to do Einrach. Not that Scythe is hard, but when your dodge gets stuck to the ground and you get hit, can't really do anything about it.

*shrug*
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    edited February 13, 2017
    Not surprised by the results but it is amusing how some people seem to think beating nem is easier because they can get carried. Shameless :^}

I wonder what the actual carries think of this though, they probably can't say "I can get carried in nem" since they're the ones carrying.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Golden God is harder imo... Neamhain is just like any other raids, I find many raids way harder than her to be honest...the only thing that makes her "hard" is that she one shot me sometimes even by normal hits. and is very annoying being alive for over 90138 hours constantly fighting Neam just for her to kill u in one hit. (not exagerating.......kinda.)

Golden God in my opinion requires skills dependin on the person..cause atm 95% of people that has it played like pssies 4 hours per raid only hit n run but the ones that did it in a legit way may thing it was....maybe not Hard but deff way harder than Neam :D

just my opinion btw.
    MochiSweet
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    How bout no hit solo neamhain doe? Cash me outside how bou daaaaa
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    How bout no hit solo neamhain doe? Cash me outside how bou daaaaa

I've done that a few times... but I ment on a peasant scrub player perspective <3
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Not surprised by the results but it is amusing how some people seem to think beating nem is easier because they can get carried. Shameless :^}

I wonder what the actual carries think of this though, they probably can't say "I can get carried in nem" since they're the ones carrying.

I think it's more that you're allowed more mistakes in Neam compared to Ein. Unless you get hit by her "combos" or get hit by her shotgun or spin slash, you can most often walk away with some HP left. In Ein, that one turn slap at the ends of the last bar spells doom for the entire run.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited February 14, 2017
    ein lacher is way more stressful and pressured compare to neamhain. And because of this, you can time your dodge/block wrong and the pressure can get to you quickly in ein lacher. Also, you literally have to understand every move of every single boss and for a normal guy like me, develop a strategy as well (I don't have quick reflex to attack/dodge/block constantly) in order to become golden god...

Neam on the other hand, it's a lot easier. Less pressure helps you to stay calm and focus. Also her moves are easily predictable with a lot of pre-attack animation. I'd say if she's in ein lacher without neit, i can gold medal her. If there's neit...it will be a lot harder post 4 bars...
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    Neamhain is recognizing 3-4 sets of attack patterns and being able to dodge while having some breathing room.

Golden god is recognizing 70+ sets of attacks patterns while never getting hit.

Like any PvE game, people will eventually know how Neamhain attacks work and treat her like any other boss.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Neamhain. Finding a carry is difficult.
  • ScevityScevity
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited February 14, 2017
    Even afk players can complete Neamhain, poll should be worded differently.
    Something like "do more than 12.5% damage to Neamhain" versus getting golden god would be a more interesting comparison.
    I'd vote for Neamhain.