[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Goddess Update Equipment Update

NatsuSenNatsuSen
Vindictus Rep: 210
edited February 8, 2017 in General Discussion
So I'm a returning veteran on Vindictus (level 84, formerly 78 before coming back on) and read up on the newest update. I was wondering with this new update since once you complete a certain story quest you get an armour set from 1-80, are players able to claim the equipment set despite having already completed the necessary storyline? Otherwise it kind of feels bad for returning veterans like myself without the best armour getting overtaken by players who had it simply handed to them, especially when I've already completed the storyline and am still rocking level 70 gear.
arkaine757

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 8, 2017
    Welcome back to Vindictus!

Unfortunately you do not. The equipment sets are awarded upon quest completion.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    As a small consolation, you probably can find those sets for cheap on the marketplace now, if not some kind person to just donate it to you
  • BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited February 8, 2017
    I feel you. My lvl 50 lynn is currently using lvl 30 gear. I logged on and then thought I would save the redeployment package for later, not knowing it would expire in the mail. It's not really clear when I'll be getting the mission gear either.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/2409/leveling-gear

You should be able to get the sets for Final Test of a True Soldier (deliver ore to Riordan) or Suspicion (defeat Klaus at the end of the Hilder Forest plotline)