[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Let's Do An Experiment Involving Ability Points

GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
Vindictus Rep: 420
edited March 18, 2017 in General Discussion
reserved

Comments

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    I remember when I first came off of Age of Empires 3 I would analyze the initial "strategy" of leveling in games where it didn't nearly matter as much as the inital build strategy. Out of curiosity, did you happen to play a lot of RTS recently?
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    What's the hypothesis? What's the conclusion? What are the variables and controls??
    I've done too much lab work in the past two days for this to not trigger me.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited February 8, 2017
    I'm having a hard time believing you and the no ap spent guy aren't the same person at this point. You've both posted the same experiment multiple times across multiple subforums, unless you're talking about someone else entirely.

Condense your posts a bit, you'll find people will be more willing to respond and participate if you outline the important parts as Okatsu is asking. The walls of text are just too much, man.
    GhengisJohn
  • GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    When you comment could you do so with actual facts written down in a coherent fashion and provide it to the forum that proves your statements, over mine. It would be really helpful for my audience, new people, and if you could add information, that would be great.

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited February 16, 2017
    That's the point, we're asking you to condense what you said in your first post so that everyone, new player or old, can get the gist of what it is you're trying to do here and possibly have a conversation about the experiment. Right now it just looks like a diary entry you made while trying to figure out how to game the ap system.

edit: These are the posts I'm referring to, there was another one under a different username with one post I'm having a hard time finding. (1) (2)