[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lynn Power!

GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
Vindictus Rep: 1,020
in Lynn

I don't main Lynn but I'm not too bad?
Order5BreadmanHoshinakiarkaine757SaintGuinnessAqua22

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 7, 2017
    You aren't bad at all. You were excellent, and I'd grade your Lynn mechanics as "B+".

...Your raiding skills would be a solid "C" though.

This is all just fun, so I won't write multi-paragraph of review unless you want it. Besides, I'm sure you already know since you're a seasoned Lynn. With that said, my biggest cringe is at 16:25 when you used your Cat Statue artifact and had the opportunity to cancel Havan's raid-wipe with either Jade Fox + Flying Snow OR Rising Dragon, but instead you fled behind a rock to let your companions fend for themselves. How disgraceful!
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Order5 wrote: »
    You aren't bad at all. You were excellent, and I'd grade your Lynn mechanics as "B+".

...Your raiding skills would be a solid "C" though.

This is all just fun, so I won't write multi-paragraph of review unless you want it. Besides, I'm sure you already know since you're a seasoned Lynn. With that said, my biggest cringe is at 16:25 when you used your Cat Statue artifact and had the opportunity to cancel Havan's raid-wipe with either Jade Fox + Flying Snow OR Rising Dragon, but instead you fled behind a rock to let your companions fend for themselves. How disgraceful!

2.67 GPA will still get me a degree in "Lynn 101" +fight. It's actually a bad force of habit. As soon as he starts walking I would usually try to position myself behind a rock ASAP. Need to get that 3.0 for Lynn 102 class now +fight

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 8, 2017
    You have sharp senses, and great reflexes. Just focus on your mental endurance and a bit of pre-battle meditation. Lynn's constant engaging and disengaging gives you lots of opportunities to pause and consider options.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    An all Lynn party and I wasn't invited? ^_^