[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone know why controller support was taken away?

Dusean17Dusean17
Vindictus Rep: 610
in Tech Support
So I use to play this game with controllers but after that Nexon Launcher update that people still complain about to this day I had tried connecting multiple controllers even using many other applications and seems controllers are no longer working anyone know why? If not any kind of help I would appreciate. Thanks.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited January 3, 2017
    I started playing with a gamepad (Logitech f310) a couple months ago just fine, no extra software required. Make sure you have the controller plugged in before starting up Vindictus too, it doesn't seem to recognize if I plug mine in while the game is running.

edit: Missed the Nexon Launcher bit. I'm running with Steam, if my above tip doesn't work then the Launcher might be blocking the controller somehow.
    Dusean17
  • Dusean17Dusean17
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

I started playing with a gamepad (Logitech f310) a couple months ago just fine, no extra software required. Make sure you have the controller plugged in before starting up Vindictus too, it doesn't seem to recognize if I plug mine in while the game is running.

edit: Missed the Nexon Launcher bit. I'm running with Steam, if my above tip doesn't work then the Launcher might be blocking the controller somehow.
    I'll give it a try in steam after my VGA. Thanks btw what I used was an Xbox controller. Works in all my other games just not Vindictus.

• Dusean17Dusean17
    Seems my controller doesn't work anymore. Yeah that update really f'ed up my perfectly good setup. Sad.
  • TheDestroyerTheDestroyer
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Dusean17 wrote: »
    Seems my controller doesn't work anymore. Yeah that update really f'ed up my perfectly good setup. Sad.

Nah it still works, just fine too. You might have to set control binds in advanced options again. Every update i always gotta fix something.