[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about Rock Star outfitter

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
in General Discussion
upon spending 100k NX you get the entire set, and if you spend 150k NX you get another set,

does each tier give both male and female outfitters or will you have to spend 150k to get Male and Female?

Best Answer

• JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Answer ✓
    Hey There!

Both forms of NX count. It's not separated between if you spent Prepaid or Credit. If you spend any NX on your account during the promotion it will count towards your total!

For the Rockstar Outfit Box, the outfit depends on what character you open it on. For example, if you open the outfit box on a male character you will get the Male Rock Star outfit and vise versa.

I hope this answers your questions!
    SuhpremeVoldaireBowtacojrScyfeUcogiImBeastlyTabbed

Answers

• VoldaireVoldaire
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    you get a coupon for either or, so if you want both male and female you gotta spend 150k
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Here's one of my own.

I know I had a credit limit of something like $150, but it's now saying I exceeded my limit at $60 despite not having spent anything these last two months.

From previous events, such as the OG black angel wings (spend $100 for white wings, $200 for black wings), I remember them not counting credit and prepaid NX together, leaving people with two white angel wings who spent from these separate NX pools instead. Now I'm worried this is going to happen again.

Am I SOL or has Nexon learned since then?
    2edgy4u
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    holy sht i hope they count for both
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Answer ✓
    Hey There!

Both forms of NX count. It's not separated between if you spent Prepaid or Credit. If you spend any NX on your account during the promotion it will count towards your total!

For the Rockstar Outfit Box, the outfit depends on what character you open it on. For example, if you open the outfit box on a male character you will get the Male Rock Star outfit and vise versa.

I hope this answers your questions!
    SuhpremeVoldaireBowtacojrScyfeUcogiImBeastlyTabbed