[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

A.N.H.7/E Artings

ArtNotHeartsArtNotHearts
Vindictus Rep: 930
edited February 5, 2017 in Fan Media
All my random Vindictus Related art will go here, for now I'll post some Chibis I've done. If you wish to follow on Facebook or Artstation please check my profile for none related Vindictus artworks by me.

Artist Talk:
2/5/2017 : My first forum post on the new forums! I though it would be best to post some art I've done for Vindictus since I started playing this game in 2009. My previous Fourm name was "Reivie" but they wouldn't let me change it once it was confirmed back then, so it was a relief I could claim my name here. So I'm back with my proper name and a new Gallery to share my art with the community once again! Good times~

SkCrorm.png
XgKN8jl.png
afWvf0T.png

-ANH Out~
MochiSweetZezeJentemoonBraiselle

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    ah glad to see you back to forum.
    btw your recent 2B fan art is nice :3
  • ArtNotHeartsArtNotHearts
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    edited February 6, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    ah glad to see you back to forum.
    btw your recent 2B fan art is nice :3

Thank you Mochi! :D

WvyXIXq.png

Here is my entry for the Goddess Neamhain art contest.
    I managed to get my work in for this contest. I gave this piece 2 days worth of total of time, as I had a busy schedule and I had bigger priorities at hand.

This was a nice side project as i find myself not able to really do my own personal work sometimes.

Anyways hope you guys like my rendition!
    Jentemoon
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    oh god this is insta-win.