[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Seals of Bravery

NickieNickie
Vindictus Rep: 1,470
in Battle Quests and Guides
The new Seal of Bravery pertains to which raids? Lvl 60+?

Comments

• GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    When you say "new" Seal of Bravery, I'm kind of losing you cause I only know 1 type of Seal of Bravery.

Seals of Bravery you can get in a variety of ways.

Doing the once a day raids, in any of the seasons.
    Doing some once a day battles, such as Succubus, Muir, and Shakarr.
    Doing Abyssal Arena.
    Trading Honor Medals, obtained from Ein Lacher.
    Royal Army Raids.

And that's what comes to my mind, others I'm sure can fill this in if I had forgotten any methods.
    Nickie
  • NickieNickie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,470
    When you say "new" Seal of Bravery, I'm kind of losing you cause I only know 1 type of Seal of Bravery.

Seals of Bravery you can get in a variety of ways.

Doing the once a day raids, in any of the seasons.
    Doing some once a day battles, such as Succubus, Muir, and Shakarr.
    Doing Abyssal Arena.
    Trading Honor Medals, obtained from Ein Lacher.
    Royal Army Raids.

And that's what comes to my mind, others I'm sure can fill this in if I had forgotten any methods.

New to me :D, Thank you for the info!
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    To elaborate on that:

raid battles level 60-80 completed on normal mode or greater will yield a seal of bravery.

Ein Lacher gives honor medals where you can trade those for seals of bravery (limit 10 at a 1:1 ratio per day). COUNTS for the hero medal limit.

Abyss arena gives 5 by default per run (6 for VIP) and CAN be affected by the luck stat + luck blessings. I saw as many as 8 cores drop as a non-vip. DOES NOT count towards the 20 per day limit.

Succubus, Muir and Shakirr are solo dailies, and when completed at normal difficulty or better yields a seal.

Royal army raids drop one seal + any extra seals of bravery if you get the lv 40 bottle as a drop. The extras from the bottle DO NOT count towards the limit.

Raonne's seal pouch (RNG) when completing that daily.

NEW: Special raid: Drops two seals of bravery that counts towards the daily limit.

You can earn 20 seals of bravery per day and 20 honor medals per day from doing the daily fights/Ein Lacher respectively.

In abyss arena the minimum you can get is 15 for non-vip and 24 for vip per session of maximizing runs respectively. Maximum drops depend on how lucky you are.

40 seals = 1 prime armor part

150 seals = 1 prime weapon part

50 seals = 1 inherit legendary shard part separated into Lightweight (19-21 4-5), Keen (27-30 28-31), Stable (41-45) and Perfect (4.4K-4.720K) respectively. You can press ALT to look at the max possible roll for all shards once you open said box and determine how much materials you need to synthesize into max rolls. More info on that in the mean time.
    Nakrast_Freecss