[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bow kai Gold Colru Ein Lacher

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
in Kai

Was Told alot by people that it couldnt be done, just clad its done and am never doing it again+pain
Roland

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited January 31, 2017
    Nice, I haven't played much bow Kai since the update, so does attack speed affect spin kick and the longbow charge shot now?
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 31, 2017
    ya it does, and speed always affected Twister kick, only thing speed doesnt affect is Rapid Fire/Dodge Since why i use 95 attspeed on my set now
    Ps. They should of buffed up bows invul on his 0.33 invul dodge, have to dodge right at the moment the boss attacks and even sometimes the attack lasts longer then the dodge.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    ya it does, and speed always affected Twister kick, only thing speed doesnt affect is Rapid Fire/Dodge Since why i use 95 attspeed on my set now
    Ps. They should of buffed up bows invul on his 0.33 invul dodge, have to dodge right at the moment the boss attacks and even sometimes the attack lasts longer then the dodge.

Yeah, Kai's dodge is finicky, I guess I'll try stacking some speed on my Kai is I ever decide to really go hard on gearing him again.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Should Aim for 50, it makes him semi smooth, in that video i had 91 attspeed
  • Arrow95Arrow95

A Speed Test From 0 to 99 speed
    Bowtacojr
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Neat, nice vid.