[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How many of you will i see in SAO MMORPG?

OsmarHOsmarH
Vindictus Rep: 1,135
edited December 26, 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Just as the title says. I wonder how many of you, will i see in the Alpha and Betas? (Which are extremely hard to get in.) The game is being work on but also It should be release within ten years from 2017. Nonetheless, It is an mmorpg i shall eagerly wait for.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    You definitely won't be seeing me.
    PlayerOOOl
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Always thought the anime took itself way too seriously and the fans seemed a bit weird, which is saying a lot for anime fans. The devs and fans also seem really, really obsessed with making this intricately immersive IIRC, to the point that again, it just seems a bit weird. I will be staying far away from this one.
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    *shoves asuna out of the way* you can expect this whale queen to be the next whalesuna :^)
    GhengisJohn
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    Prototypemind

Always thought the anime took itself way too seriously and the fans seemed a bit weird, which is saying a lot for anime fans. The devs and fans also seem really, really obsessed with making this intricately immersive IIRC, to the point that again, it just seems a bit weird. I will be staying far away from this one.
    I liked that Greedo Islandu arc from Hunter x Hunter better than SOA... I feel like it captured how dumb it was to be in a game.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Remind me to stay away from this as far away as possible. Granted that I don't mind MMOs; It's just this one is just bound to fail even before it gets to open beta. Btw, 2027 is when open beta starts and there are plenty of other games to play than just that one MMO because it has your favorite anime characters.

And if it somehow gets to open beta... then I'll tip the hat. Normally animania dies before the hype train gets derailed badly.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    theres an mmo lol??
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    ^In about 10 years from now. But by then the hype train will die off.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Ugh, I don't want to be trapped in a game for about 2-3 years so I'll have to pass.
  • NickieNickie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,470
    @Order5 same