[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Showing 500 Att limit Difference

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited February 1, 2017 in General Discussion
Well I have slowly been working on raising my att limit. I passed the 500 mark, and decided to try to make a quick vid showing the diff in attack.

Most of this is just MS, but you can see the att difference on a CRIT is ~100-150 depending.

I don't have a real way to show clear dps difference, but honestly I don't know if the gold is worth it. There is no doubt that I wouldn't bother on anything but a +15.

Obviously vid isn't amazing, and we already have the formula somewhere, but hopefully this vid gives a better idea on what spending all that gold on Myst shards would do for your weapon.

MochiSweetOrder5Coffeebeans

Comments

• NAplsstopNAplsstop
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    A laggy 1 minute gameplay video 'gives a better idea' than a damage formula?

Classic NA. Top quality comedy.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 1, 2017
    Laggy? Well I guess the vid capture shows some I guess :-( I just used the Nexon video grab, didn't look that way in game, but oh well.

But the point is that on crit I see ~4-6% increase. You get to be the call on if that is worth it for you. The vid isn't designed to to more than give you real numbers... but too much work for me to write them all down/take an average.

And I never said this gives a better idea than the damage formula... I said this just gives you a better idea on what your spending your money on. Two extremely different statements. (In my case I am saying with the vid + formula hopefully folks understand what they are going to get. In your case you are suggesting I am saying somehow the vid would be better than just predicting what the numbers would be which isn't the case.)

Anyways glad I made your day.
    TheDestroyer
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Look at the person's name.

That should've told you everything you needed to know.
    BloodAngelDownIoad
  • ikeviikevi
    Yeah I did after. And noticed the 1 post.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    To my understanding, a 500 att limit raise is about 3.05% increase to all attacks. I guess it's worth it if you're wanting to reach the end of end game, but overall doesn't seem worth the time/gold if there are other things to invest in.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I doubt it, but does it boost kick damage? I'd love to see you one-shot old bosses like the Woodman in Mercenary Training Site.
  • ikeviikevi
    Might be fun to see, but doubt that it will result in a 1 shot kick kill of woodman.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    You're only 1/4 of the way there!
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    but dps also depends on characters, one is only for reference. It can't give a proper answer in other case, and I only know you and Sav5 are the 2 working on attack limit on west.
    well, I just keep observing until there are more vid showing other characters.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 1, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    but dps also depends on characters, one is only for reference. It can't give a proper answer in other case, and I only know you and Sav5 are the 2 working on attack limit on west.
    well, I just keep observing until there are more vid showing other characters.

Agreed I maybe other folks will post some. I already made the call to only gear 1 character. (All my alts still run with +10 or so lv 80 weapons ;-)
    Mainichi wrote: »
    You're only 1/4 of the way there!

Some year. Finding 120 isn't easy. (And my goal still is to farm ~1/3)
  • TheDestroyerTheDestroyer
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    can u do a video where you spam furies and let us know if u have awakening on them or not?
    Thanks
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 3, 2017
    I assume you mean gliding + lightning. I figured MS would be the best to show the percent difference consistently. I will see what I can do, though I don't want to spend too much time on it.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited February 5, 2017
    @TheDestroyer Hopefully this worked out. I used a different video capture SW, and putting on top of the other ended up making it near impossible to see the numbers.

I know I was seeing 8.5-9k crits on the +15 polmains. (Lower right)

This upper left are 550 att limit +15s. (think ~8.7 - 9.3k? crits)

FYI I don't bother with waking stones.

and @Order5 it takes at least 5 kicks to kill the boss. Maybe if I got a crit it would be ~2 if I was really lucky? Att limit does affect kicks, but with my 550 att limit it went from ~285-300 (most in the low 290s) to ~295-315 most about 300.