[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Increasing DEF/Crit resist for Neamhain

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Question2 wrote: »
    Is that a DEF set you specifically made for Neamhain? I can't see anyone deliberately putting tut on 3 star OJ level 90 gear pre-Neamhain otherwise.

No, it is not a set specifically made for Neamhain. I can't even see if my laptop will crash trying to step into the raid because I'm in Season 1, Episode 3.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Hmm, ok, well if you use stuff like enthus and r7 scrolls like declarative/echoing im pretty sure your DEF would drop by quite a bit...
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Then don't use them. That tradeoff has always been around since r9 scrolls.
    It's nothing new.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Breadman wrote: »
    Then don't use them. That tradeoff has always been around since r9 scrolls.
    It's nothing new.

Yea thats not the point of this thread...its to discuss ways to increase DEF/crit resist for Neamhain.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 1, 2017
    If you use all r7 scrolls then you actually wouldn't lose any DEF at all, which is why I did not include them in my initial list:

Silent +150
    Declarative -330
    Enlightened 0
    Journeying +150

Reinforced +150
    Echoing -260
    Memorable +100
    Expeditionary +280

Temporal +160

Also, if you plan on skimming by with Enthusiastic, and can't even enhance to +6, then there's very little point in trying to stack DEF because you'll just lose all of it once your armor breaks.