[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regarding the NX Spend Event

BowtacojrBowtacojr
Vindictus Rep: 2,545
in General Discussion
This event is sort of getting wasted with the lack of things to buy on the shop. Sure we got new runes and a 2 month old gacha, but if Nexon really wanted to get people to get people participating, they should bring back some old gachas and limited outfits to get people spending.
  1. Am I right?44 votes
    1. Yes
       59% (26 votes)
    2. I can't read
       41% (18 votes)

Comments

• BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited January 29, 2017
    Yes, but why do that when they can reel in people with 'muh exclusive idol outfit' and then make another event with the goodies for double the profit.

I guess they were expecting people to buy runes for new belts? Idk, but 100k nx is just too much for me.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Breadman wrote: »
    Yes, but why do that when they can reel in people with 'muh exclusive idol outfit' and then make another event with the goodies for double the profit.

I guess they were expecting people to buy runes for new belts? Idk, but 100k nx is just too much for me.

This is likely the reason, but it seems like a waste to not promote an event that promotes spending by offering things people might not have spent money on otherwise.

Overall, it seems like a pretty poor effort on Nexon's part.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Twenty bucks for a rune is pretty steep.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous, but if you already have a piece of +8 or more gear with r7 scrolls on it, you could argue that buying one $20 rune for 100% success scrolls for other gear is a better deal than spending money on normal enchant runes and risking them fail.

Plus, an exquisite enchant rune is already $25, so I guess as long as you have preexisting gear, it can technically be cheaper.

But that's beside the point, the point of this thread is to be a thinly veiled cover for the advocation of Succubus Queen coming back.

Kaitos
  • SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Bring back the Succubus Queen Outfit? That's a plan I can get behind o:
    Voldaire
  • lordpattylordpatty
    Vindictus Rep: 300

Steep or not, its the only thing that keeps me from shedding tears of unfathomable sadness
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    If you want to spend money on Nexon right now for Vindictus there are two awesome items you need to get.
    Exquisite Enchant Runes, Premium Enhancement Rune.