[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Everlasting crafting glitch?

InfenoNeosInfenoNeos
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited January 28, 2017 in Bug Reporting
So, I'm kind of new here but I just recently crafted the Everlasting Gloves on my Lann because I want the set. So I crafted them last night (1/28/17) and logged in the next day and now see that there now the Everlasting Leather Gloves which are only for Evie and Arisha. I tired dying the items before I logged off yesterday (1/28/17) but the item didn't change until I logged in the next day. So if anybody can help me on this please, that would be awesome because I honestly have no clue why this happened. Also sorry if the image is not the best but you can see that I'm wearing the gloves for Evie and I have Madness equipped which is Lann only. If it also helps my character name on is Missletainn. If anybody can help thanks. :D (http://i.imgur.com/bPgcZq6.jpg?2) here's the image.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 29, 2017
    Submit a support ticket with the info you gave here, and let them know who you crafted it with (Ferghus or Brakis). That will help them investigate and fix the bug. Also request that your item be fixed as well.
    InfenoNeos
  • InfenoNeosInfenoNeos
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Alright thanks :D