[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Download on phone, transfer to computer

ChainzofskillChainzofskill
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited January 27, 2017 in Tech Support
As I have unlimited internet on my phone, and not on my desktop, I would like to download a fully patched, ready to play version of this game into my phone (I know it won't work, I just need the files, not to be able to run the files) and then transfer it to my computer. The transfer itself would not prove difficult, nor would the storage space. Can anyone help me by providing a download link to a fully patched, ready to play version of this game? (Zipped or unzipped is fine)

Comments

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    if you can set your phone as wifi hotspot then connect to the internet through your phone
    Zupsero
  • ChainzofskillChainzofskill
    I cannot hotspot unlimited data
    And something about the metro pcs carrier goves it about 20kb/s only when hotspotting to windows
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    And something about the metro pcs carrier goves it about 20kb/s only when hotspotting to windows

Use usb tethering way better than hotspot.
    DownIoad
  • KouzuiKouzui
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Download at a friend or family's house. My nexon folder is almost 14gb.
    Agreed USB tethering is better but tethering any data through metro is just painful. There's many forums about people being mad at Metro for a lot of their tethering rules.

If there isn't a file source that's already patched I will resort to using my friends internet, however 14GB on my phone's internet would only take about 2 hours, and another 2-3 mins for data transfer to my computer, probably less.

My friend gets about 250 kb/s on a good day so it would actually be a longer download at a his house. I also didn't want to use a friend's house as that would mean moving my desktop to his house and back when it is in a pretty nice setup as it is.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    maybe you can try at a library. The ones near me have 1mb/s wifi. If you can download to a USB drive you might get even faster speed on their computers.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Have you tried things like FoxFi, or tethering apps that require root that can bypass tethering speed limits?