[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Have not played in years!

PoeticallyChaoticPoeticallyChaotic
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Stopped playing before Season 2 was released. Main Staff Evie but I might switch to Sylas if I like him. I just wanted to ask if there's anything major I should know, like which skills to max first and what to keep a look out for. I'm still re-learning everything, I have to stop every few seconds to read what my skills do.
Anyway just thought I'd say "Hello"!

Oh and for anyone wondering my Evie had 39k AP on her.

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    The storyline path for leveling has been greatly shortened so that you can level up faster than before. Best to use VVIP service when leveling to get up even higher, with more EXP / AP , more drops, and more ATT / MATT.

We now have sauna baths in colhen and rocheste, when people drop bath soaps in them (which will be announced in global system chat) you can go in the bath to get the +1000 ATT/M.ATT buff and other buffs. Make sure you switch to their channel (announced as well).

There is a new channel for your character, which links you up with other Evies to chat about techniques and skills, etc. It will be great to use that channel to re-learn your Evie. Just type in /evie in your chat bar, and you will be talking in the Evie chatroom with other evies!

4 major areas in Season 2, the jungle and pirate ship can be cleared fast. The desert is medium length. Misty Peaks Summit is tedious and length. You should clear season 2 in about 10-14 hours of play probably. Season 3 is nice because every quest is short and sweet for each chapter.

That's all I can think of for now.
    PoeticallyChaotic
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Also, you can revive your boomed gear (from ferghus) with AP.