[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant not see Stange traveler other (option)

skiluraskilura
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
I just logged back on from a long time and willing to starting playing again. but I cant see the option from the Strange Traveler to get my boomed chain blades back for ap but I cant see this option and I tried reclogging back in and other pc's why is this only happing to me!!!! help MEEE please! and also going out there but could I get 13+ Heremon chain blades for this bug +haha+smile+love

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I believe you need to be level 90 in order to access the restoration menu now.
  • NariJangmiNariJangmi
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited January 26, 2017
    Hihi, returning player from like...6 months back I think?? I remember being able to visit the cat at the inn in Colhen when I wanted to restore a broken item, but when I returned the feature isn't available from him/her? For all I know it's not a bug and it was relocated while I was absent? *shrugs* I can't get my weapon back now? :x
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited January 26, 2017
    You need to be level 90 to access restoration as of the Abyssal Arena update.
  • NariJangmiNariJangmi
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Thank you, my misunderstanding :(