[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Collab Events? Also SAO outfitters return?

ArisunaArisuna
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited January 25, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
I know there are a couple of collaboration events that happened in Japan's Vindictus, is there any chance of them coming over to NA?

Also would be nice to see some outfitters from the SAO series come back for a limited amount of time. Has there been any time they have been re-released after the SAO event ended?
  1. Bring SAO outfitters back during a limited shop event?7 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (5 votes)
    2. No
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I'd say chances of another event like that are slim after the last one. The SAO event came with a redux of the Ultimate Objectives event that we had to do to get some of the rewards, but the numbers weren't tuned correctly, so both East and West failed most of them. The real kicker here was that because of how licensing agreements went down, Nexon did not have the power to alter the terms of the event after it started. Everyone was mad.

As far as rereleasing those specific outfits, that's something that they can't just decide on their own even though the items are in the client. Again, due to licensing. I think your only hope is that a new season or movie for the series comes out, and for some reason they decide to work with Nexon for a promotional event again even though this game is old now.

Still praying for a Konosuba collaboration at some point, myself. I need to see a bunch of Megumin Evies running around blowing things up.
    ArisunaTabbed
  • ArisunaArisuna
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited January 25, 2017
    Noburo wrote: »
    I'd say chances of another event like that are slim after the last one. The SAO event came with a redux of the Ultimate Objectives event that we had to do to get some of the rewards, but the numbers weren't tuned correctly, so both East and West failed most of them. The real kicker here was that because of how licensing agreements went down, Nexon did not have the power to alter the terms of the event after it started. Everyone was mad.

As far as rereleasing those specific outfits, that's something that they can't just decide on their own even though the items are in the client. Again, due to licensing. I think your only hope is that a new season or movie for the series comes out, and for some reason they decide to work with Nexon for a promotional event again even though this game is old now.

Still praying for a Konosuba collaboration at some point, myself. I need to see a bunch of Megumin Evies running around blowing things up.

I agree with that! A Konosuba collaboration would be amazing. Would totally get the outfitters if they brought it out.

However, I do hope they can consider a revival event as the last ticket I got was asking that I just post it here in suggestions... I wonder if the developers do come to see the suggestions. The idea of a Konosuba collaboration would liven up the community opinion.