[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How's the playerbase doing?

DysmachDysmach
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
I last played when Delia was just a couple weeks old (first time seeing the new forums UI, I like it). Has player traffic gotten any better since then?

Comments

• Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Quick play is a very nice feature. Basically you don't have to go to the board to see what battle is up. (Unless they manually create battles)

Just use quick play feature and you will see boats fill up.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    ein lacher has also increased solo activity, so the market is stronger than boats activity might suggest
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    About average. It's definitely been lower, but also definitely been higher. The quick battle feature will let you join boats faster than before though, once people start using it more.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Its ok
  • MoosecatMoosecat
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I still vote 500 or less.
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    I think the ranking thing that they do weekly/daily have about 600 players or so actively playing Vindictus. Also, community streams generally have about 400 people watching, so they're likely to play if they're interested in new content updates before it gets released.