[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Battle limits 5/5

TranceNationTranceNation
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited January 23, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
The truth is that I am very disconform with the last update. Nowhere were they informed that they would put a limit on the battles. Many people use these maps to gather materials (Two Moons) or make titles (example: Decisive battle x100). Lately I notice that there are fewer users connected and little by little I understand the reasons. Return to the configuration of before because I have already lost the enthusiasm of buying an outfit.

Comments

• GenfarGenfar
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    I came back to play around with the game being gone for maybe a few years and came to notice there are battle limits now on the boats, and trying to get that heart out of decisive battle and all 5 times the wisp mini boss not showing up and noticed cant run it anymore today.

Giving my two cents when I come back and even just goofing off I am determining if I will want to stick around or not, and I have to say if this is going to be how it is I feel I might just not even bother sticking around. This is just going to make it harder on legit players and the bots with multiple accounts will not even get hindered at all, and truthfully in my personal opinion I feel this is a very bad choice and sadly I might not stick around for long if this is how things will stay.
  • GenfarGenfar
    Making a update post on this. . .

Really every boat has a daily limit on it, checking mostly what I can see at level 42, I mean if this is how it is going to be I just do not see a point in staying around as this is a major disapointment comming back and seeing it like this after a few years gone.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Genfar wrote: »
    Making a update post on this. . .

Really every boat has a daily limit on it, checking mostly what I can see at level 42, I mean if this is how it is going to be I just do not see a point in staying around as this is a major disapointment comming back and seeing it like this after a few years gone.

Hi it seems like old Colhen battles shouldn't have those limits, so hopefully once that is fixed, it makes things easier for you.
    Here is what the staff said about the topic:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/14212/#Comment_14212

• GenfarGenfar
    Thanks for pointing me to that comment that is a total relife to see that as it was really upsetting me as i really wanted to come back and play again, so I will see how this goes again thanks for the link to the info on this.