[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hello there!

HoshinakiHoshinaki
Vindictus Rep: 2,255
in New Recruits
Hello everyone! I play on the East Server, so you guys in the East probably have seen me here and there. I've played Vindi for about four years now. My main as you might've guessed is Lynn, named HikariRai. Have any questions? I'll always try my best to answer them.

A little bit about me:
Kind of a nerdy type of person. I would say I'm pretty well rounded. I like to cook and I'm am decent at it. I like writing stories here and there. Drawing is a fun passing time activity of mine. I like making my own music, although I can't actually play any instruments. Singing is also fun. I basically have interests in many things.

Watch anime? You should recommend me some to watch.

Here's how my Lynn looks like currently :)
DelterosLariatoAndromedaGM

Comments

• LaludiaLaludia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited October 27, 2016
    There's another lynn on west who has the same outfit and color scheme as you atm minus the hat. XD
    Care to share some of your drawings? I draw too and love seeing fellow artists' work. :D
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    Oh nice I just raided with you

+haha
  • HoshinakiHoshinaki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,255
    Oh hey there! I remember you :)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Hello! :-)
  • xtsxts
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Nice to meet you! I'm on West, but it's always nice to see new faces around here, so have fun. I recommend watching Gintama if you haven't heard of it already. It's typically a gag anime that pokes fun at other JUMP animes, but at serious moments, it gets intense.
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Welcome
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    photo tumblr_inline_nqid07D5Ro1tpqn9v_500_zpsrqap6rza.gif

# Welcome to the forum, greetings from west. :)