[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Kai's X gun kai rolls

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Well it was 5sp per shot, before kais revamp it was 6sp i guess its back now, and about Spin smash for distince Attspeed doesnt effect it and it is very slow, plus it gives less distince then Twister kick, we need what bows dodge got for gun 2 times faster dodge, Also pls dont hate but Bow needs more invul on his dodge
    Alot of people like to talk about the old spear lann dodge which was 0.30 sec of invul, guess what bows invul is? it is 0.33 secs
    Scarrlettt
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Also pls dont hate but Bow needs more invul on his dodge
    Alot of people like to talk about the old spear lann dodge which was 0.30 sec of invul, guess what bows invul is? it is 0.33 secs

I think the original one (when it originally got iframes) was like 0.2, but yeah. Bow Kai's dodge is pretty bad. May as well just bring it up to 0.5 at least. It kind of made sense when it was just Bow since Kai has inherently high survivability, but then they released Crossgun which got .6 right off the bat, and never went back to bow's dodge even after buffing virtually every other dodge in the game.
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    Ya, I thought they nerfed bows iframes a bit much with this last update, I appreciate the faster dodge though (if it actually got faster and it's not just in my head lol) (faster as in less delay between dodges).
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 22, 2017
    They never nerfed or touched Bows Invuls since he came out all they did with the revamp was faster dodges/almost to no delay at the end of the dodge also Which am not really a big huge fan of i liked the option to delay his Twister kick if i want to time it after dodge, like you can with Crossgun on his Spin Smash

Ps. Nexon make it happen Rapid fire shots that are affected by attspeed+pain wishful thinking
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    @Arrow95 hmm that's weird then because for some reason I'm having trouble framing attacks that I framed on a regular basis pre Neamhain.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    idk what to tell you, usless they just quietly Lessened bow invuls, but it is all ready bad from the start, My self i dont even try Neamhain with bow