[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Attack in Camera Direction or Manual?

BowtacojrBowtacojr
Vindictus Rep: 2,545
in Arisha
Started messing with this skill a while ago, what do you nerds use?

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    cam direction
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    edited January 21, 2017
    Turn everything off. Attack in the direction of movement. Its more consistent in the long run then having to use cam direction.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    i'm lazy so attack in camara's direction for less keys pressed+haha
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    If you wanna do Neam, I think you might need to have it off cos' you'll need to be watching big guy too.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Attack in camera off is the best, it allows you to keep ur camera facing forward while you left click or throw a crystal backwards. As my gud fren breadman said, especially useful in neamhain.
  • SydysSydys
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Camera off for reasons already explained above d:
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited January 25, 2017
    neamhain done with attack in camara on. didn't max death until 1 bar left. got carried by 2 hurks at the end...
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    edited February 15, 2017
    Can carry neam no problem with camera on. After a while, you pretty much know when stuff are comming without even looking at it. I have very high mouse sensitivity settings, so I can turn the camera on a blink if necessary to throw a crystal backwards.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    It really depends on your play style. For me and for most ppl I know, they prefer to have it off
  • TheBlueJellyTheBlueJelly
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    As an old scythie, it's a lot easier to micro your positioning with direction of movement instead of direction of camera. This was the "pro strat" back in the days of no invulns on knockdowns.

Takes a bit to get used to, but it's well worth it.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    I played with the camera direction for a long time, but then turned it off because I wanted to have a little bit better control over my characters hit movement without having to yank my camera around so much. For Arisha this isn't so important because she isn't the 'classic' LLLLR-type character where you might want to try to only hit with the smashes for less hit delay or dodge attacks while attacking, she actually needs to land every hit to buff her crystal.
    For (most) other characters, though, having it off is quite beneficial imo.