[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ATT SPD

SojSoj
Vindictus Rep: 785
in Kai
Hello,

So I'm still working on scrolling my Xgun Kai and I'm wondering how important this stat is to this particular character. I know att spd is immensely important to characters like Delia and Scythe Evie, but how important is it for Xgun Kai.

I'm just starting to scroll my accessories and I'm wondering if investing in Fast ES is worth the gold. I would also just like to know how much att spd actually effects xgun kai.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    What you really should aim for is 50Attspeed for Crossgun kai, it doesnt affect as much as evie or other classes but it still helps
  • SojSoj
    Thank you for the reply.

Is there a noticeable difference from say 40 att spd compared to 50?
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    l'll do a test for ya, btw i use 88attspeed on my gun
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Remember am recording with vindictus's program which is 30fps at 60fps it would feel faster, and sorry i dont know how to do a slide by slide but in the video you can see it is noticeable

• Arrow95Arrow95
    btw if you dont know, standing still the Bolt Relover loads faster just a tip if you didnt know
  • SojSoj
    Thank you for the video and the info.

I guess I'll bump up my Att Spd a bit.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    If you have the crit cap 130 for s3 110 for s2(114 for krakens head)/Bal cap 90/ att cap 23k for s3 21k for s2(Krakens head is 24k) then go for more speed but Crit/bal/att more important then speed for gun