[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

200 vindicator coupon email, no show *GM assistanc

TetsuyaTetsuya
Vindictus Rep: 645
in General Discussion
I got an email from Nexon yesterday (20/01/17, 19:00PM); stating I would receive 200 coupons upon logging in and my first character on my list will be mailed the box, I haven't received anything, what's going on??

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited January 21, 2017
    Did you check in the NX storage chest?
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    I guess the GM's won't take me seriously without proof. Here you go; http://imgur.com/gallery/Q39ND

I had to crop personal info and such out, but there you go GM's....
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    @Suukei the email says it will be mailed to me, but I went ahead and checked every possible place on all 3 level 90's of mine and the 2 other characters on my account, none of the mail or anything in any of the bag spaces that it could possibly be located.
  • TabbedTabbed
    Vindictus Rep: 2,420
    It says that Nexon will give free vindicator coupon to all returning mercenaries. Returning players get them. If you're not a returning player or returned before this promotion, then most likely you will not be eligible for this promotion.
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    Then that's false advertising, why send me an email saying I will receive 200 coupons upon logging in and it'll be within my mailbox.
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    Additionally, I reread the entire email and @tabbed your statement holds no water as it doesn't mention anything you stated in the restrictions area of the email. So as the email stands and going for it word by word, I'm 100% entitled to my 200 coupons.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited January 21, 2017
    lmaoooooooooooooooooo0o0o0o
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited January 21, 2017
    Well, that's why I asked if you checked somewhere else because Nexon tend to make mix things up.
    I guess you should make a ticket about it.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited January 22, 2017
    So definitely file a ticket since GMs cannot help you with things like this on forums.

But some things you can check on your own is characters on other servers.
    Also from reading the content of the emailed you showed it seems like the amount to be 100 not 200, would you be able to show the rest of the email, so I can see where the other 100 comes into play?
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited January 22, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    So definitely file a ticket since GMs cannot help you with things like this on forums.

But some things you can check on your own is characters on other servers.
    Also from reading the content of the emailed you showed it seems like the amount to be 100 not 200, would you be able to show the rest of the email, so I can see where the other 100 comes into play?

Its in the Subject of the email; the header, at the very top. But the body of the email does say only 100. But I cant really complain for myself....cuz I didn't get such an email at all. Cough*

Gotta love it when they treat you the same way a phone company does - you're not special until you leave for 6 months.