[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Before anyone panics...

NoburoNoburo
Vindictus Rep: 2,940
in General Discussion
The stats on the seal shop orange shards and essences are rolled when you buy them. It displays the minimum roll in the shop window.
SaintGuinness

Comments

• PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Well thats nice to know.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Confirmed. obtained a 161 str shard from buying it from seal shop. You may get lucky and get 170+ str shards.
  • xtsxts
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Glad to hear. It would have been a waste of seals (kinda) if it just gave us fixed stats.
  • KhloeKhloe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    It is recommended to buy one at a time, as I've heard from people you receive the same stats if you spam purchase.
    Might be something to probably consider.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Khloe
    Khloe said:

It is recommended to buy one at a time, as I've heard from people you receive the same stats if you spam purchase.
    I bought 4 Stables: 41,42,43,43. Not same stats...

• LaludiaLaludia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Scheherazade

Khloe
    Khloe said:

I bought 4 Stables: 41,42,43,43. Not same stats...

I think @Khloe means that don't do the buy and select quantities option. Right spam clicking seems fine.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I really like the change, but I went and blew about 700 seals across 3 different characters just a couple weeks ago. My timing is as impeccable as always, lol.
    BloodAngel