[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do Berhe bosses have way more HP?

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
I dont think im the only one who has noticed that Berhe bosses, despite dropping the exact same loot as the ben chenner bosses, have way more health.

Manus seem to take a lot longer to kill than any other named mini boss. The final bosses in Berhe also seems to take much longer to kill than any of the ben chenner bosses.

Anyone happen to know if they have more hp for sure?

Comments

• KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    seems kind of the same to me
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Berbhe bosses clock in at around 320,000 health instead of the usual 240,000 for ben chenner guardians for a solo run. They have around 80,000 hp more than your usual Ben Chenner boss. Pestis is also another boss that has 320,000 health.

However, Lograch has about 400,000 hp in a solo run, where you can do 1/4 of his HP in a single massive impact blast.

Manus' hp is the same as the other destructive curse bosses which clocks in at around 150,000 hp in a solo run, except he is harder to hit due to his lanky features.

Regular ben chenner/epidemius bosses have 110,000 hp to work with for solo runs.

Ancient Werewolf/Infected Elite Gnoll only have 90,000 HP in a solo run, making them the weakest bosses in S3 thus far.

I've done plenty of these runs to know how much Hp they have exactly in order to take them down.

So yes, they do have more health to deal with.

Hope this will clear it up.
    KaiTheArcherVoldaire
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Eyyy, the more you know
  • Question2Question2
    Thanks for the info. Pretty stupid that they have more hp but drop the same amount and level of loot.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Honestly, 80,000 more HP doesn't really kill me any Since I mainly farm in LLP anyway, but I do understand said frustration of having to slice off more HP to get the same amount of rewards.

What is even more annoying is some attack patterns are spammable and the boss ends up doing the same attack two to four times in a row. As if we don't need enough spam as it is already. Honestly Berbhe is really a Spammer's paradise on the Enemy side.

oTtTeCo.jpg
  • Question2Question2
    To make matters worse, Manus often spawns in the first map so you dont have SP for all your usual skills.
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    edited January 22, 2017
    Idk About you but I've been getting waaaaay more cloth and leather farming Berbe than the other areas plus they are shorter runs, so it evens out
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited January 22, 2017
    The bosses seem more like sandbags to me than Ben Chenner. I'm not saying they are easier. It seems like they are less aggressive but have more health (more chances for mistakes) so it evens itself out. Also, as other have said the drop rate for materials needed for synthesis seem to be great so its more enjoyable to farm. Its also new, so less repetitive.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited January 22, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    To make matters worse, Manus often spawns in the first map so you dont have SP for all your usual skills.

well his spawns are in a FIXED position depending on which map you do. Some areas are in first map, others are 2nd map.

His rate of spawning is determined by RNG, which is typical for every Des boss.