[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Serious Question

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
I heard the new neimhain raid doesn't allow any goddess grace revives. And also that it's very hard to beat.

As someone who is hoping to get the outfitter coupon rewards, should I even try to beat this new raid? I am level 90, but I feel like my attack and defense are possibly not enough for this raid...

What are your thoughts? How are you guys doing so far on this raid - has anyone beat it? What stats do you guys think you should have to beat this raid?

Comments

• PortalsPortals
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited January 19, 2017
    It is unlikely that anybody except for the top 1-2% of the playerbase in terms of both skill and gear are going to beat this by the end of the event. You pretty much need capped stats (ie. 26k+ attack, 130+ crit, 90 bal) to do decent DPS in this raid because of how safe you have to play, and over 15k defense or else you will get 2 shotted.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Is Fiona any good in this raid? Im on the border of selling off my fiona gears and giving up on her... unless she is useful in this raid?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    For this first week, many people have opted on just learning the boss instead of putting real effort into beating it. I think you should at least give it a few tries before deciding, at least then you have a taste of the raid. I'm not sure if you'll be able to find a party if your stats are inadequate.
  • EnkrydEnkryd
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    As someone who has done it a couple of times. Yes, it's very difficult, the hardest raid of the whole game. Think of the hardest raid before Neamhain and multiply that by 20. As Order5 said, you need a lot of practice for this. Stats aside this is mainly based on skill. Even with a whole party of 28k+ 90 Bal, 120+ Crit and at least 13k def, we only got as far as getting Neamhain to 8 bars.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited January 19, 2017
    sht man i need skills and capped gear?
    how will my +15 armor and orange weapon with optimal enchants carry me..
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Practice all day. Learn all the bosses attacks.
  • DavidedDavided
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Its not just hard. It legitimately feels impossible to complete(unless you're korean), lots of repetition required
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    EU has already completed this raid.
    AnthonytonyboyBloodAngel
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    edited January 19, 2017
    icalknD.jpg
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Maybe is first party beat Neamhain in EU xD I got [Ruby Belt] 3* from box, others got 150k gold, 250k gold, Piece of Struggle lvl1

Plus if you want to know how coupons work, here pictures:
    aig6Ia5.jpg

jVJz0RR.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9Gu3MyO.gif
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Clearly EU is both richer and more skilled than NA.
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Ehgess talking major on us NA players +haha