[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New AP Distribution (Spending) System

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
in General Discussion
Ok i could have missed it & probably did but at least i tried first to find my answer before i posted this question so i didnt waste anyones time. But i couldnt find it so here it is: The new way of spending (distributing) our AP by not being able to just spend 10 AP or more at a time & instead having to dump all of it into a skill till the skill is either filled or were out of AP. Is that permanent, or am i missing something about spending it a different way? If it is the only way now that were able to spend our AP, i ask you (NEXON), to please reconsider it & go back to the old way.

Thank you for your time...
  1. Do you like the new AP spending system?28 votes
    1. Yes i do
       54% (15 votes)
    2. No i dont
       46% (13 votes)

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 18, 2017
    I'm skeptical just by the wording and grammar of the new system. If I were a new player and I saw the button that says "AP Usage" I think I'd spend time running around asking people what this button actually does rather than clicking it and finding out that it just ranks up my new skills. I think it should say "Spend AP" instead.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    i'm wondering why we have to use up all our ap, sometimes i want to put a little in more than one skill
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    edited January 19, 2017
    Yup to both of you i agree "Ditto". Thank you for your responses :)
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited January 19, 2017
    New way is better.
    Why would you only put in one AP or 10 AP at a time? If you don't unlock the skill then what's the point? Either zap it to the next skill rank up or don't put anything into it at all.
    Scarrlettt
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Cessa wrote: »
    New way is better.
    Why would you only put in one AP or 10 AP at a time? If you don't unlock the skill then what's the point? Either zap it to the next skill rank up or don't put anything into it at all.

Good point but personally i like to split it up & lvl more than one skill at a time
  • A_Little_EerieA_Little_Eerie
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    New system is fine to me. Dividing up my AP so every skill is only half ranked just slows down progression, unless you're the type of player that treats the skills like Pokémon and level each one alongside the other.

One click for one level is all we need.
    BloodAngel
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Cessa wrote: »
    New way is better.

Agreed

I personally thought (since I started playing) all skills should be one click to level up. It made zero sense to level a skill halfway through a rank, at least to me it did.

The wording on button is no good tho, should be 'Use AP points' or something more clear. AP usage sounds like a sub menu that can be opened.

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    For years I've always put 1 point into all of the skills that I'd been meaning to prioritize, and then used that one sorter that shows skills currently being leveled just to see them faster when I finally had the ap to level them.

I maxed the skills on all of my alts so it doesn't really matter to me anymore, but rip anyone else who handles it that way.
    Wilko
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    edited January 20, 2017
    Noburo wrote: »
    For years I've always put 1 point into all of the skills that I'd been meaning to prioritize, and then used that one sorter that shows skills currently being leveled just to see them faster when I finally had the ap to level them.

I maxed the skills on all of my alts so it doesn't really matter to me anymore, but rip anyone else who handles it that way.

I thought I was the only one who did that.
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    I tie a string around my....ya anyways xD attitudadjus_zpsddvgma8x.gif