[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Petition: Please extend Golden Time

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
edited January 17, 2017 in General Discussion
Very pls qq, the event demanded you to log in almost every day, and some of us had Xmas, Internet problems and Funerals so we couldnt log in every day, im at 1 day to get the rune very pls give us a a couple more days, even a couple hours after tomorrows update should do.
  1. I want a couple more days/hours too pls26 votes
    1. Pleeease
       42% (11 votes)
    2. I dont care, but i care about my fellow vindi friends, so i still want more time
       58% (15 votes)

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Where's the option for just i dont care.
    Davided
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 17, 2017
    Doesn't that mean you missed at least 2 days. I got my rune counter is already on 87 days + some hours left. Honestly that is a lot better than it could have been. (IE before you would dc the wrong time and never get them at all.)

And I wouldn't be surprised if we have another sign in even this next month. (still need +11 runes etc...)
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    where's the option for "no. it's not enough that i succeed others must fail"
    Dopplus
  • TetsuyaTetsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    Some people in the forums, I won't name names, but are literally here for nothing but to spread negativity. Go do something else with your time rather than bother us with negativity, so what if people want more time to get items that would help their characters. I guess some mothers didn't teach their kids that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I hope you get more time OP, because I'm sure others want more time too. Ignore all the hateful people that'll find here.
    2edgy4uZayden
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    an extra week wouldn't hurt for those that missed the event times. Some work shifts take up the entire day.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited January 17, 2017
    Tetsuya wrote: »
    Some people in the forums, I won't name names, but are literally here for nothing but to spread negativity. Go do something else with your time rather than bother us with negativity, so what if people want more time to get items that would help their characters. I guess some mothers didn't teach their kids that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. I hope you get more time OP, because I'm sure others want more time too. Ignore all the hateful people that'll find here.

Yeah specially since i got some BSOD and no PC for a couple of days + another couple of days cuz a FUNERAL, so.....you know, life lol (and death)

• lordpattylordpatty
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    2017_01_17_0000.jpgupload photos

Literally.One.Day.Away.

Even bought Judgement ES. Just.For.That.Day.
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    I wish they could just extend the maint time to past reset time for 1 hour so people could get that 1 day in. Oh well.
  • therapistguytherapistguy
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    I too was one day away, since I work overnights and can only play in the morning before the reset. Which means if there's a maintenance, I miss that day.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I am one day away too :( I couldn't log in everyday cause my old laptop died u.u I just wish they extended this for like just a day or two D': 1 day away...feels bad ; -;
  • AvaithAvaith
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    I had one day left as well. More like a few hours, actually. If the maintenance were at 10am I would have been solid. Ah well I guess.
    I support this, but I know it won't happen.