[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thanks Nexon (not sarcastic)

MrSithMrSith
Vindictus Rep: 1,220
edited January 17, 2017 in General Discussion
Planned on making this post for the holidays but
1. life's been busy af and
2. we hoped that they would have fixed the forum image problem sooner +mad

Nexon, as many times as you've disappointed and frustrated us, we wanted to give you a shout out because without you (or at least your games) we wouldn't have been celebrating such a joyous holiday season.

A long time ago in a game far far away...I met the girl of my dreams. I joined a random Kill Creek map on Combat Arms (our first Nexon game). I was no MLG gamer, but I was annihilating the other team. Then, like always, some nub scrub joined the room and began to ruin my game. After being shot in the face about 10x's in a row, I called them out & trash talking ensued. Somehow we ended up on each others friend list.

Fast foward a few months: That nub scrub ended up being a girl. I had no idea at first because to be honest most of the "girls" on CA at the time usually made it well known for attention's sake and weren't remotely good. But she was legit in every way. It wasn't long before we realized that we weren't just perfectly matched in skill; we just perfectly matched.

Fast forward again: Nexon begins advertising its newest game, Vindictus. She asked me to join her in what I thought would just be some lame dress up game (hue). Eventually I gave in, (truthfully only to be with her) and thus LordLotario and LadyLareina of the East Server were born.

Fast forward one last time: Together in game and in life, we welcomed our first baby last August :) In case anyone on East was wondering where we've been, now you know!

TL;DR Thanks Nexon for giving us the means to make this happen +best

May we present...our princess: http://i.imgur.com/P0hq5Jn.jpg
2edgy4uOrder5BloodAngelkls9SuukeiQuanQZaytiatusSylariusMochiSweetAqua22and 19 others.

Comments

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    ewwww happy people
    ArixTheDazzlingTetsujinGhengisJohnKaitosPikkoPikko
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    RICH!
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Is it weird I just wanna pinch your baby daughters lil cheeks?... I'll see myself out. Congratz tho man happy for you and your wife!
    MochiSweetLayLayChan
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Happy ending. +best
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Congrats! :D *uses Lyceeria to kick LordLotario and F8 for LadyLareina* +joy
  • MrSithMrSith
    BloodAngel

BloodAngel: "Is it weird I just wanna pinch your baby daughters lil cheeks?"
    Lol no, that's been everyone's reaction. Understandable with cheeks that big xD
    GldPhoenix

GldPhoenix: "Congrats! :D *uses Lyceeria to kick LordLotario and F8 for LadyLareina* +joy"
    +fight

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    holy sht this game is the only game ive heard of couples getting married and or having kids AND sticking around to post it on the forums
  • SylariusSylarius
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    That's a sweet story. Dang heheh. Yall just picked on each other in Combat Arms and added each other for the hell of it? :p
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Trash talking in games is the only true way to connect.
    Bladehawk
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    trash talking ingame to make a relationship *noted*

Anyway congratz, and kawaii little baby <3

• YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    My two favorite people in game, congratulations !
    Whats the human larvae called ?
  • MrSithMrSith
    edited January 17, 2017
    Sylarius wrote: »
    That's a sweet story. Dang heheh. Yall just picked on each other in Combat Arms and added each other for the hell of it? :p

Yep, it still blows my mind how a chance meeting in a shooter game shifted our whole lives in a different direction.

Suhpreme wrote: »
    holy sht this game is the only game ive heard of couples getting married and or having kids AND sticking around to post it on the forums

I don't think anything could change how much we love this game. It will always hold sentimental value to us, and I'm hoping by some miracle this game sticks around long enough for our princess to enjoy it :)

MochiSweet wrote: »
    trash talking ingame to make a relationship *noted*<br />
    <br />
    Anyway congratz, and kawaii little baby

Yureha wrote: »
    My two favorite people in game, congratulations ! <br />
    Whats the human larvae called ?

Don't want to give out her full first name because reasons, but she goes by 'Avie' [Ah-vee] for short. It's a family name as well as our nod to Lady's Vindictus character, <b>Evie</b>! ^_^

EDIT: They finally fixed the image problem but I can't edit the original post because it's stuck in html forever. So I'm putting this here instead:

P0hq5Jn.jpg
    TheDazzlingGhengisJohnTheDayInLoveAndromedaGM
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    ^ Dat's a cute baby tiny little human O3O <3
    AndromedaGM
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Gratz
  • SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Congratz! I love hearing stories like this.

Glad that we can help bring some Joy both through games and IRL. :3

Adorable~
    AndromedaGM
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    best story of the year award goes to you with my best wishes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    I love this. +best
  • dat5Ohdat5Oh
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    congrats. her first char will be a vella.
  • KaitosKaitos
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    That true story was so touching +cry +best Avie is adorable too! +yes
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    large_zpsupswfajw.gif

6a50ebcf9659223f9db560e87caab6cb27670c28_hq_zpstygr69rf.gif

Without a doubt it is a awesome story, moments like these are the ones that worth and remain in the memory, thanks for sharing.

PS: Pretty baby and adorable smile, congratulations lord MrSith, greetings. = )