[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old UI

ShadoInfanteShadoInfante
Vindictus Rep: 470
in General Discussion
Is there a way to mod the old UI back into the game? the new UI gives me so much lag it's almost impossible to play without turning it all off.
NoburoFlufffyParrotAarcane

Comments

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    And as a xgun kai, I lose my site when I turn mine off.
    ShadoInfanteFlufffyParrotAarcane
  • ShadoInfanteShadoInfante
    edited January 13, 2017
    I wish they would at least give us an option for old UI... the game runs so much worse now. It didn't used to be this bad but all these updates ruined it.
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    You have a bad memory. The old UI was just as bad, if not worse. The new UI was better when it first launched, but I heard the update a few months ago made it worse.
    DokkunVoldaire
    Maybe you're right, it could be part of a different update. All I know is in other servers the game runs much better so it's clearly a problem with whatever is wrong with the current version of vindictus.
    Aarcane
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    The old ui had fps issues but nowhere near as bad as whatever the hell happened to this one in the ein lacher patch.

There are ways to uh, experience this game in older builds if you don't believe me.
    Tetsujin
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    I remember they designed this new UI because the old one is too resource demanding.
    BladehawkShadoInfanteAarcane
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited January 13, 2017
    I remember them being successful and then undoing all of that progress months after, to the point that the old UI is an improvement to the state of the current one.
    Aarcane
  • BluntForceBluntForce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Patch supposed to fix things but here every update the game gets more lag
    ShadoInfante
    Lets hope this next patch doesn't break too many things. And lets be optimistic enough that it might fix a few things
    Aarcane
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    ^ too much faith in a company that would rather blame you for your bad user experience rather than admitting that the game isn't optimized at all. Apparently they have 20ghz cpus that can run the game lagless and we're all just peasants still using pentium 4's from 2001.
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    ArishaL
    ArishaL said:

^ too much faith in a company that would rather blame you for your bad user experience rather than admitting that the game isn't optimized at all. Apparently they have 20ghz cpus that can run the game lagless and we're all just peasants still using pentium 4's from 2001.
    -----
    Except they've already acknowledged that there are serious performance issues with the UI right now. Believe me, I don't trust Nexon much, but if they're actually looking into it, then I hope we get at least some improvement next week.
    ShadoInfante
    Bladehawk
    Bladehawk said:

Except they've already acknowledged that there are serious performance issues with the UI right now. Believe me, I don't trust Nexon much, but if they're actually looking into it, then I hope we get at least some improvement next week.
    Yeah, If anyone recognizes my name from old forums then they definitely know im the last person to put faith in Nexon, but im just being optimistic that they will fix things, it's better than bein negative. And hey if it doesn't fix.. well there's "alternative means" to enjoy vindictus