[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any difference?

EbrylleEbrylle
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Hello there sweet comunity !
An EU player here.. just made accout.... and i want to know if there is any difference between the servers.. I am talking about drop rate / prices on scrolls / items / enhacements .. etc
Greetings from Lynn station ^^ !

Comments

• MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    edited January 14, 2017
    No difference in server. Just East has higher playerbase between East/West/AUS. AUS is Dead. West no clue same as EU.

Edit: Totally forgot. NA runs on Premier version of Vindictus (what KR is currentl developing in. A bit less bugs but more(?) supported.) EU runs on XE (Xtreme, currently unsupported by KR, really buggy but has combo system, show all bosses hp, has TIR coins system to buy certain NX items with ingame gold, and does a bit more damage compared to Premier.) Currently Nexon NA/EU is going through merger process and will allow people from EU to play on NA and vice-versa. The merge will happen around Feb. 2017 and EU will covert to Premier.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    When EU starts using the Premiere version, you're probably going to be a bit thrown off by the different translations that we have. This includes skill names, battle names, item names. Maybe even npc names, I dunno. I just remember laughing when I saw EU's "Quintine Sand" was "Sand of the Five Hues", for example. Finding things on marketplace might be a bit difficult at first but you can always check the wiki or ask around.
  • AarcaneAarcane
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    check the wiki...HA now there's a joke in the making