[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Content Preview: Corruption of the Goddess Update

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
In our last update of 2016, you descended into the lost city of Berbhe, learning more about the horrors that turned Lochlann into a corrupted wasteland. With our January update, continue the tale of Vindictus with a new raid, new features and more with the Corruption of the Goddess Update!

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20151/content-preview-corruption-of-the-goddess-update

Comments

• LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    it's Yuna and her GIANT CRAB SUMMONING!!!! can it shoot bubbles?!?! hehe :)
  • YamatoNaYamatoNa
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited January 11, 2017
    That 0:20 seems like fun to dodge \o/
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    i dont' get it, why they put Ahglan's theme in this video?
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    @MochiSweet Because it sounds good +best

Also, don't want to spoil Neamhain's theme. It's best to hear it when you fight her for the first time.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Bladehawk
    Bladehawk said:

@MochiSweet Because it sounds good +best

Also, don't want to spoil Neamhain's theme. It's best to hear it when you fight her for the first time.
    LOL TOO BAD.

GhengisJohnVoldaire
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    And guess what? NONE of it will be playable! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, calming down...
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Loving the new boss design. Iset's evil sister.
    But doesn't stop the fact that the ridiculous enhance system is pushing me back out of the game again despite me trying to stay in, especially with the advent of lvl 95 weapons.
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    @dazedgumball I already found your vid on YouTube and spoiled myself +sad

But I did the same with Lugh's theme (which I love), and it still felt really awesome to hear it in the actual battle.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Cessa
    Cessa said:

Loving the new boss design. Iset's evil sister.
    evilER sister
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 12, 2017
    Looking forward to the update. :-D

Does this mean there will be a livestream soon?
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    QueenOfMana

Looking forward to the update. :-D

Does this mean there will be a livestream soon?
    Hopefully so I can watch them die in less than a minute.
    Order5BladehawkGhengisJohn
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    She isn't that bad in terms of learning her. The issue is you HAVE to be skilled in not dealing damage AND not taking damage since you only get 15 potions. That means learning how to dodge the Gate of Babylon (spear spam) and not relying on artifacts to help survive.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    edited January 13, 2017
    탱크블레이드

That means learning how to dodge the Gate of Babylon (spear spam) and not relying on artifacts to help survive.
    -----
    From what I saw, that was very easy to dodge. What's going to be a pain is the overlapping shockwaves and swings from Neit and, of course, the goddess herself's attack chains and lightning zapzapzap.

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    @Bladehawk Majority of the shockwaves can be absorbed with Hurk. The 2 overlapping shockwaves can be absorbed, Neit's shockwaves can be absorbed, the mini disks of shockwaves that Neamhain throws can be absorbed. It is a matter of timing it correctly. The only thing that cannot be absorbed, but it is avoidable is when she summons her lance projectiles and when she targets you for attack from above (you'll see a purple or red glow, so dodge that)
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    edited January 13, 2017
    Yeah, just timing... I guess I can really look forward to this part, lol (skip to 18:25):

Voldaire
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    @Bladehawk
    It looks easy but actually doing it is very different. When I saw how easy it was I was like "yeah that's so easy." I was wrong. But maybe you have better timing than I do. Who knows xD. Also for everyone a Neamhain 101 guide has been posted in the Battle Guide Section :)
    MochiSweetBladehawkVoldaire
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Yeah man, I was joking. Should have put "just timing" in quotation marks +cold

I know I'm going to lick the floor a lot in this battle.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Only qualm I have with this raid is they should have made the music longer rather than sticking to the usual 2~3 min loop for a 30+ min raid. Or at least switch up the music for each phase.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

Only qualm I have with this raid is they should have made the music longer rather than sticking to the usual 2~3 min loop for a 30+ min raid. Or at least switch up the music for each phase.
    I don't like the ending of the song because it doesn't have that loop sound. It just.....ends......then restarts.....so I have my own custom song I play on WinAMP when I raid that raid because "hotkeys to start and stop music is the best especially when you loop it for 1 hour" +best