[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

That new update doe

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Ikarsu awww darn I was hoping it would take away F rank stones or just make it flat out simpler for us or to make awakening stones not as common a drop in farming missions.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    @BloodAngel on the bright side, at least we can DUMP all of them at once rather than one at a time. I forgot to add that in... well sccarlett already beat me to ze punch anyway.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Lol yo anyone has video of that Angry german kid playing Vindictus version?
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    PowMan
    PowMan said:

This blew up quickly lol.

The only way to carry in Nemain is

Too bad all merc pots are forbidden in Neamhain.

You actually need skill to survive.
    BladehawkBloodAngelVoldaire
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Shhh let the joke live a bit longer.
    dazedgumball

PowMan
    PowMan said:

This blew up quickly lol.

The only way to carry in Nemain is

Too bad all merc pots are forbidden in Neamhain.

You actually need skill to survive.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ^ Cameri vids still as popular as always I see xD
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    BloodAngel

^ Cameri vids still as popular as always I see xD
    he's pretty much like...one of the 3 "popular" people that uploads with his voice so... :P that's normal
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited January 13, 2017
    While the Neamhain ATT requirement isn't something that I would personally call 'easy', I suppose it is do-able (or at least something you could reach with soaps + ap shop items if you really want to hit it [never mind about the soaps, apparently they don't work...] ), and I don't mind that the fight itself isn't something you can bulldoze though with GGs / Merc Pots, the part that actually bothers me is the DEF requirement.

I was playing around with Shippu's gear builder and to get 14/15k DEF I guess you have to have Plate/Heavy armor (correct me if I'm wrong on that). I tried maxing out Terminus (I even 'downgraded' some scrolls to help out with DEF) with full enchants, maxed out materials, and +DEF infusions on everything and it still didn't hit 14k...Which is kind of dis-heartening for people that don't have time to make even one set of 'ultra-maxed' gear, yet alone now learn they picked 'the wrong set' from a time before this content existed.

Ultimately though, I suppose this is here to appease the 'max players' and this does do that. I suppose like most I'll just end up waiting for '95 stuff' to come out then head back to this.
    Bladehawk
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 13, 2017
    Items/Buffs that are not applied (disabled) in Neamhain:

-Cadet/Novice Badge
    -Soap Buffs
    -Stimulants
    -Merc Pots
    -Goddess Graces
    -Pets

Stats from AP shop items (possibly event items too) and Outfitters are NOT disabled. So, I want to say that you can get 2K ATT (Event Necklace and x2 Crimson Epaulets) and 1K DEF. That should help others with the requirements. To be able to get x2 Epaulets, you must wait until Sunday to get x1 Crimson Epaulet and another on Monday during reset. Hope this helps.
    Scarrlettt
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    QueenOfMana

Items/Buffs that are not applied (disabled) in Neamhain:

-Cadet/Novice Badge
    -Soap Buffs
    -Stimulants
    -Merc Pots
    -Goddess Graces
    -Pets

Stats from AP shop items (possibly event items too) and Outfitters are NOT disabled. So, I want to say that you can get 2K ATT (Event Necklace and x2 Crimson Epaulets) and 1K DEF. That should help others with the requirements. To be able to get x2 Epaulets, you must wait until Sunday to get x1 Crimson Epaulet and another on Monday during reset. Hope this helps.
    *slow clapping* well there goes the premium soap plan.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 13, 2017
    One other advice I can offer is that have other players carry wood into the dungeon (you enter the raid through the lobby w/ a portal) so you can set up another campfire.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It is designed for the Vindi 1%. I really don't see anything wrong with that. A game that offers content for players at all difficulty levels is pretty fair, though I don't think it would have been a bad thing for them to tie the titles and stat bonuses to Hero mode only or some such and at least have a way for lesser geared players to just enjoy the raid.
  • PowManPowMan
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    edited January 13, 2017
    Fair or not, most people can't run it without lv95 gears, so it's just gonna be a wasteland. This game has SO MANY PEOPLE playing you know?

Let me also just say the raid is well designed and most moves look very fair and provide some decent learning curves, but it's a shame that only a small percent people can play it.
  • erickhendrixerickhendrix
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    My fiona has the stats for the raid with a +11 lvl 90wep, you need fully enchanted gear/accesories to get the Def and that's it, the atk req was fixed in to be about 24k atk 14k def, ppl with +15 lvl 90s are always around 27-29k atk, stuff it's pretty easy to get in the game now, want good gear? just farm ben chenner with friends and sell stuff on the market place, you can get like100m in a weekend of good farming without the need of orange drops, heck you can get all orange gear pretty easily now to, so... guess people will always complain, I remember the good old days when I became literally a miner for a month to get 20m for keaghan rare mat to get apo pants , and lvl 80 gear was already a thing
    2edgy4u
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Never underestimate ecb if you want more def.
    Sadly i see most ppl does, while they still qq why they couldn't get 14k def with 2 enthus, lol.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Def is useless vs 1 shot boss skill, or if u don't take damage.

Atk is better :), so get Premium soap, VIP, AP shop neckalces, and Daily potion for +2.5k Atk. 24k 110 Crit should be enough to join :)
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    ProR2D2
    ProR2D2 said:

Def is useless vs 1 shot boss skill, or if u don't take damage.

Atk is better :), so get Premium soap, VIP, AP shop neckalces, and Daily potion for +2.5k Atk. 24k 110 Crit should be enough to join :)
    I recall reading that town buffs and nx items will have no effect in the dungeon.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    well I don't believe the "don't take damage" part works for most ppl in NA, just a few.
    so just stacking def.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    erickhendrix

My fiona has the stats for the raid with a +11 lvl 90wep, you need fully enchanted gear/accesories to get the Def and that's it, the atk req was fixed in to be about 24k atk 14k def, ppl with +15 lvl 90s are always around 27-29k atk, stuff it's pretty easy to get in the game now, want good gear? just farm ben chenner with friends and sell stuff on the market place, you can get like100m in a weekend of good farming without the need of orange drops, heck you can get all orange gear pretty easily now to, so... guess people will always complain, I remember the good old days when I became literally a miner for a month to get 20m for keaghan rare mat to get apo pants , and lvl 80 gear was already a thing
    100m in a weekend?? How? Seriously if its that easy I'm really doing something wrong...
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    "Taunt type skills can no longer be used in battles which do not allow control skills"

WHY

OH MY GOD WHY