[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is this what i think it is? +15 coupon in korea

KiiwiiPowaKiiwiiPowa
Vindictus Rep: 950
in General Discussion
http://heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=5311&bbsno=4

link to korea forum with golden time event

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Holy hell. A +15 coupon.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Would really like that here when Hurk new weapon hits :)
  • PortalsPortals
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    edited January 12, 2017
    Looks like a max +15 coupon according to Google translation, which they have given away before here in NA. A random chance to put your equipment anywhere between +10 and +15, with the lower ranks being much more common (making it essentially a +10 coupon for 90% of players who use it).
    BladehawkDokkun
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited January 12, 2017
    Oh gee, a +15 coupon. At least they're finally appreciating the f2ps to have a fighting chance these days. Wonderful :)
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Basically, a botter will get it. And then the botter will be able to use it on his weapon for his main character.
    I mean, it's not as bad as a bot getting it and then it just remains in the bot's account forever.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Cessa
    Cessa said:

Basically, a botter will get it. And then the botter will be able to use it on his weapon for his main character.
    I mean, it's not as bad as a bot getting it and then it just remains in the bot's account forever.
    KR doesn't have any bots anyway because your account is linked to your Korean SSN in the Korean server. They also have a zero tolerance policy to Botting anyway, which will result in your SSN being perma banned from said server.
  • CessaCessa
    I wasn't talking about KR. I was remarking about if it came back to NA.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    @Ikarsu KR doesn't have any bots anyway because your account is linked to your Korean SSN in the Korean server. They also have a zero tolerance policy to Botting anyway, which will result in your SSN being perma banned from said server.

There are tons of bots on KR servers as well and SSN association has been discontinued years ago. Now they use phone numbers to confirm.
    daws360
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Sekaiiz FailFish. Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall for the next 15 minutes. RIP KR community.

https://youtu.be/2rxrns_Esrk
  • CriticismCriticism
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I need one of does. my Champion pillar could really use that. Been stuck at +11 for a while. Wouldn't mind a random upgrade up even if its just +12 xD
  • CessaCessa
    Criticism
    Criticism said:

I need one of does. my Champion pillar could really use that. Been stuck at +11 for a while. Wouldn't mind a random upgrade up even if its just +12 xD
    If you get a +15 coupon don't waste it on a champion pillar. +sad
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Sekaiiz
    Sekaiiz said:

@Ikarsu KR doesn't have any bots anyway because your account is linked to your Korean SSN in the Korean server. They also have a zero tolerance policy to Botting anyway, which will result in your SSN being perma banned from said server.

There are tons of bots on KR servers as well and SSN association has been discontinued years ago. Now they use phone numbers to confirm.
    Doesn't Korea have much harsh punishments for this? If I recall, they would ask for your address (upon registering for an account) and if you were found to be doing anything illegal that you would be fined or imprisoned. Not sure if they still do that.

Bladehawk
  • CriticismCriticism
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Cessa

but but. thats the only good pillar i have. like i said, i cant even afford a better one, i mean i can but the lvl 90 ones have crappy balance unless ofc you get one with orange stats. i don't have millions or gold like before :C

• VoldaireVoldaire
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    edited January 12, 2017
    Criticism
    Criticism said:

@Cessa

but but. thats the only good pillar i have. like i said, i cant even afford a better one, i mean i can but the lvl 90 ones have crappy balance unless ofc you get one with orange stats. i don't have millions or gold like before :C

@Criticism
    You can get a full OJ from the seal shop for 350 seals
    Bladehawk
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited January 12, 2017
    KR got those coupons during the summer as well. At least we saw them then, but it sucks that for our "Golden Time" we get no outfitters and no shot at +15. Our money is clearly less valuable that that of the Asian regions.

Also @Criticism with the speed, damage, and additional damage of a +15 90, even having nothing but blue shards in it would destroy anything you'd manage with that Champion Pillar.
    VoldaireBladehawk
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    About time.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Who needs this when we have unstable runes am I right?
    FlufffyParrot
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    i cant see a number 15 anywhere in the website x_x
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    @Zuzuk Here you go. http://i.imgur.com/rKI9PLe.png

It's a +10-+15 Coupon box btw not a go to +15 box.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Monoha
    Monoha said:

@Zuzuk Here you go. http://i.imgur.com/rKI9PLe.png

It's a +10-+15 Coupon box btw not a go to +15 box.
    well duh, like always, i just wonder why the hell someone thought it was a +15