[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

help me lann sword

VAKNVAKN
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited January 12, 2017 in Lann
What can you tell me why when my Lann crittical max skill crittical damage rank 6 and crittical hit 3, critt break rank A, but when I brought my twin sword critical damage was only 195, why not 225

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    When you say "brought", you mean equipped right? You need to equip the swords to have 225 crit damage.

Aside from leveling the skills, the only other thing that affects crit damage is strength, up to 2000. The only way you'd have 195 crit damage with swords equipped and maxed skills is if you managed to have less than 67 strength somehow.
  • VAKNVAKN
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I was wearing my twin's sword and str 2241, the critical damage is still 195
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    A screenshot would be nice.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Are you using spears?I know you said swords,but than it would make sense because spear still caps at 195.
  • ikemasterikemaster
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    edited January 26, 2017
    Yeah so I am having the same issue. My crit dmg was 225 on Monday and on Tuesday it was suddenly 195. I am level 90 with every single skill maxed so this is confusing. Plus in the screenshot I do have my swords equipped.

http://imgur.com/a/v7Gb9
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    So im having this same stupid ass issue with 195 critical damage even after all the skills are maxed. Can someone explain this to me?