[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What character to play next? Help decide :-)

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in General Discussion
As the title suggests, what character should I play next? Not to main, but play for fun/casual. Discuss and vote. :-)

Please note that Arisha and Hurk are not in the voting options because I already main them. Additional note : I have played all the other characters, but only got them up to a certain point. They are as follows:

-Lann Lv. 65
-Fiona Lv. 65
-Evie Lv. 80
-Karok Lv. 50
-Kai Lv. 75
-Vella Lv. 65
-Lynn Lv. 50
-Sylas Lv. 80
-Delia Lv. 80

Level is not an issue.
  1. Who to play next?53 votes
    1. Lann
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Fiona
       6% (3 votes)
    3. Evie
       28% (15 votes)
    4. Karok
       21% (11 votes)
    5. Kai
       9% (5 votes)
    6. Vella
       6% (3 votes)
    7. Lynn
       4% (2 votes)
    8. Sylas
       6% (3 votes)
    9. Delia
       21% (11 votes)

Comments

• BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Karok or Kai +best
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Since you main Arisha and Hurk, which are both defensive characters, I feel Deila is the next best option for you to level up. Good luck.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I voted Karok because he's honestly the most fun out of my 5 chars (Lann and Evie main, Kai and Arisha dabbled in, karok I'm slowly leveling) He's just so fun with his combos and he's the most forgiving with a budget build too because of his blast buffs with cestus. Pillar throw is most fun skill :D
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I share the same opinion as Ikarsu. Play Delia next if you're looking for something closer to Hurk and Arisha.
  • Dusean17Dusean17
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    The answer is try one out you like. Your welcome I'll take that 2BIL Gold Transferred to my account by noon.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 8, 2017
    *empties pockets* I'm sorry. I don't have 2Bil to donate. D: Do you take credit or debit? ;D
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    I also play Hurk main and Arisha. Delia has taken my interest and I've heard good things about her, aside from slow speed. If I like her, maybe you will too. She seems fun in raids, but levelling is a chore I'd rather forego so I can't seem to get started.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Coming from someone who alternates playing Hurk/Karok/Lynn/Delia/Evie/Fiona, Karok is my favourite by far. Or more precisely, I find Pillar to be the best designed in the entire game.

Not sure why Delia seems so popular as she essentially plays like a watered down Pillar Karok while being a ton more speed reliant. Not saying shes not fun, but I had quite a difficult time getting into her around release due to getting spoiled by Pillar's gameplay.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    You need a speedy farmer so I chose Sylas.
  • EvillynonEvillynon
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    J-Lynn!
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I agree every account should have a fast Farmer: your options are Xgun Kai, Scythe Evie, Sylas
    DownIoad
  • ZezeZeze
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    karok cuz why not
  • YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Not Evie, there is waayy too much already.
    MochiSweetBladehawkDownIoad