[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher: 9 battles left until Golden God.

IkarsuIkarsu
Vindictus Rep: 3,765
edited January 5, 2017 in General Discussion
Finally catching up with my Ein lacher fights, and only got 9 battles left, while taking down 2 of the 3 most difficult Ein bosses in the entire game, Keaghan, and Regina.

The following I have left:

Iset

Ikrium

Keser

Ekinar

Aghlan

Lugh Famhada

Kanjel's Revenge

Blood Lord

Fameru

Once these 9 bosses are down, I'll get golden god, with the hardest being Iset.

So, how many bosses are left till you guys get golden god?
  1. How many bosses left till you get Golden God?51 votes
    1. 9 or less.
       2% (1 vote)
    2. At least 10
       4% (2 votes)
    3. At least 20
       0% (0 votes)
    4. At least 30
       2% (1 vote)
    5. At least 40
       0% (0 votes)
    6. At least 50
       8% (4 votes)
    7. At least 60
       4% (2 votes)
    8. At least 70
       14% (7 votes)
    9. Haven't started yet
       20% (10 votes)
    10. Not interested in Ein lacher's challenge.
       18% (9 votes)
    11. I have Golden God
       29% (15 votes)

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Moving this to General.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited January 5, 2017
    12 left.
    Colru for the raid and the rest are just normal battles mainly from Prairie, Sewers and Ben10.

The hardest I've done are Lord Glas which took me hours and Thor. Thor was ridiculous, his turning attacks are just ugh. On the bright side, you can kind of cheese Thor by just continuously going around him.

Colru... I don't even know where to begin with Colru. It's really not that often you get the opportunity to do this raid and it's always been with a party so it was unexpected how terrible it was. His attacks never stop and his range is ridiculous. Not to mention his stupid attack patterns that range from fluid to all of a sudden instant/choppy, what were the developers going for with this.

It's beginning to seem like I'll just forever be stuck at 69/70 because I am incapable of getting gold on Colru and watching videos doesn't help because my Colru is constantly PMSing. It's ruined any desire for me to do the raid ever again outside of Einrach, I hate it that much.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

12 left.
    Colru for the raid and the rest are just normal battles mainly from Prairie, Sewers and Ben10.

The hardest I've done are Lord Glas which took me hours and Thor. Thor was ridiculous, his turning attacks are just ugh. On the bright side, you can kind of cheese Thor by just continuously going around him.

Colru... I don't even know where to begin with Colru. It's really not that often you get the opportunity to do this raid and it's always been with a party so it was unexpected how terrible it was. His attacks never stop and his range is ridiculous. Not to mention his stupid attack patterns that range from fluid to all of a sudden instant/choppy, what were the developers going for with this.

It's beginning to seem like I'll just forever be stuck at 69/70 because I am incapable of getting gold on Colru and watching videos doesn't help because my Colru is constantly PMSing. It's ruined any desire for me to do the raid ever again outside of Einrach, I hate it that much.
    have u tried git gud?

• KourinKourin
    2edgy4u
    2edgy4u said:

have u tried git gud?
    nah fam, i dont conform with social standards of purchasing brand name products

angery rage quit is the better and cheaper alternative
    BloodAngelLayLayChan
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Can't be bothered doing that on gold , it's not worth it , and i dont have the temper/patience to do that crap , the game already make me rage enough
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    What is Golden God title? What does it give?
  • KourinKourin
    Cessa
    Cessa said:

What is Golden God title? What does it give?
    The actual title doesn't give anything, but getting gold on all battles gives you a total of +5 balance and +3 crit from 4(?) titles.

For those who can't be bothered with gold, getting all silvers + no potions used gives +4 bal and +1 crit.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    @boo4u Granted I like to take things slow and easy, taking on one boss at a time rather than stressing myself out to the point where peeps go rage quitting. Plus, not everyone has the time or patience to "no life" Ein lacher where one spends about 12-15 hours of agonizing restarts. Secondly, I have all the time in the world since I got my other set done for the nemain content, along with having nothing else better to do other than grind muir for stones and do Ein lacher, along with carrying peeps to victory, and getting the final 9 Ein bosses killed. Above all else, when I see an opportunity to make gold in the game, I go for it. Slow and steady always wins the race. Plus, do you even have golden god yourself? :^)

@kourin I do see where you're coming from with Colru since he took me about 25 attempts before getting gold. Some classes/weapons are just nightmare incarnate to deal with. You'll get it one day, I'm sure of it.

@2edgy4u Try doing Ein lacher with only 50 speed and tell me who gits gud. I got most of these battles done with just 54 speed.

@Renkotsu Mmm, Kind of relatable to that at first, but I was motivated to get golden god after taking down 2 of the 3 hardest bosses in Ein lacher, Keaghan and Regina.

@Cessa Golden God is a title attained by killing all 70 bosses in Ein lacher without taking a single hit. You get 3 critical rating and 5 balance for completing Ein lacher with all gold medals with all the gold medal titles put together. Some bosses are easy, but others are excruciatingly difficult. On the other hand, silver god and silver medal titles put together gives 4 balance and 1 critical rating, which is why I went for that first so I can have less stress overall.
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    I'm playing Delia and i got like around 20? gold medals but i'm not going for the rest. I find MOST of the fights in Ein Lacher to be boring and frustrating.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited January 5, 2017
    Update: Just got gold medal for Fameru, Blood Lord, and Ikrium, and Kanjel's Revenge. 5 Bosses remain.

EDIT: Used a 10 medal ticket to do Kanjel.
    TheDazzling
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus can't even handle it's own retry feature , half of the time you have to relaunch boat because you get some error.
    Kourin
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    @Renkotsu that usually happens to me if I retry at least 30 times ._.''

Update: Just took down Lugh Lamfhada :^) Down to the Final Four.
  • ERRORERROR
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    edited January 6, 2017
    I only have 4 golds, Regina being one of them. I found her rather easy.

Working on silvering everything then never touching Ein again. It's not fun at all and not worth the stress. Maybe someday when I'm totally capped with a +15.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Got golden god on 4 characters, around 17 battles left on the fifth although I'm not exactly keeping up in recent weeks.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    @ERROR I'm doing just fine with 54 speed and having a +11 weapon. Arisha can block enemy hits to obtain more mana, which makes it an easy character to get gold with. X gun kai you have to roll around and wait for an opportunity to punish when the enemy makes a mistake. Guess it varies from character class in terms of difficulty.

@atherion 4 golden gods seems impressive. Usually many players go for one or two golden god characters and stop completely afterward because of being burnt out from ze stress, with the main culprits being Regina, Thor, Colru, Keaghan, and Iset, which is IMO the 5 hardest Ein lacher battles to get gold on from any character.
  • AtherionAtherion
    I just focus on one character at a time till the newer battles stop becoming as frequent before starting a second one. I had to wait 2-3 weeks for the final 2 battles on Karok which was enough time for me to almost finish up Delia and Fiona.
    TheDazzlingBladehawk
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    man , kakrish commander is such a hoe, he keep using his shockwave move even in close range , i saw 2 video so far of people soloing him as a vella and he never used that move once
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Renkotsu
    Renkotsu said:

man , kakrish commander is such a hoe, he keep using his shockwave move even in close range , i saw 2 video so far of people soloing him as a vella and he never used that move once
    RNG O3O
  • AtherionAtherion
    Renkotsu
    Renkotsu said:

There's 2 different versions of him. One is the Lost Road Version and the other is The Last Fragment. For the one doing the shockwaves, you can just dodge to the side as he rears his sword since the hitbox triggers quite early but tracks quite poorly.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    ah i see thats why , im doing the last fragment