[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

East/West 1 on 1 Arena fights

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
edited January 3, 2017 in PVP Discussion
Will be offering 1 on 1 Arena fights will match you're stats or could take off all my gear and pvp naked, feel free to pm me if you want to practice or have a little fun.
I only play one class, which is kai(Mostly bow, but can use gun also)

My Ign Arrow95 East

Borislav(the l is a L) West, I don't play much of west, since I main on East but will try to log on once and a while.

I work during the day so can only pvp during the night.
testll9902

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    I'm sorry m8, I believe I'm too good for this...I will take #1 very easy :/ I better not participate.
    Shizukaatestll9902
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 5, 2017
    If you will take #1 very easy, then what are you scared of?
    You gonna deny me of a challenage which i have been looking for?
    You're call doe
    testll9902
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Dazzling gets those 100 streak wins easy >:D Don't ask me either, unless you are a whale hater/eater ;-;
    #mustprotectthewhales
    TheDazzlingtestll9902
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    edited January 5, 2017
    Pfffft, Arrow... You'd be dead even before game says "Start" >:I everyone knows I'm da best Arisha PvP NA

#mustprotectthewhales
    Shizukaatestll9902
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    disappointing the reason I made this post was because I was looking for some fights, not really interested in just talking but I least axel fights me.
    ShizukaaSylariustestll9902
  • SylariusSylarius
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    >Good player respectfully asks for some fair fights
    >People talk about how good they are, but refuse to fight him

Kappa

I'll add your west kai when I'm back home.
    testll9902
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    edited February 23, 2017
    >People talks about how bad you are
    >are enough to not tell when someone's being sarcastic / joking

Kappa

I won't PvP u cause, I suck at PvP xD
    testll9902
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    and this is why I don't PVP. It's literally a sausage fest 99.999% of the time. Wonder where that .001% lies where I actually have fun without someone telling me to "go X myself" or "drink bleach". You know I wonder where's sportsman ship these days when players act like a bunch of unsympathetic, unemphatic baboons with no standards to their morals because they have some form of God complexity because they sit behind a computer screen, but that's beyond the capabilities of my business. *sips tea*.

Also, I can't wait for someone to take this the "wrong way" and cause yet another Crap Cyclone because I'm a kai. Real Original comeback these days.
    testll9902
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 9, 2017
    I Find the salt in pvp isn't as bad atm in game, but of coruse people will always talk, just try to not take anything personaly and if salt in pvp wasn't a problem would you do it? what I do is ignore all the talk and ask my self what do I want in pvp for me its learning and becoming a better kai and also having fun
    testll9902
  • DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,650
    People who are eager for 'criticism' or 'hating' instead of actually trying to help other people to learn are... well ^^.

However on the other side, it also depends how someone perceives exact situation. I don't know exactly how it looks like in NA PvP, but in general there are some people who talk to each other with 'insults' as part of a normal conversation. It all depends how someone takes it.

My personal advice would be as @Arrow95 mentioned - just ignore this kind of people, and set your own course. Interact with people who fit your preference and don't bother with people who do not. There is no point to care about 'what other people think', rly... IT IS IMPORTANT TO LISTEN people, but then you have to evaluate their response - and if it sounds stupid and you can't possibly have any reasonable discussion with these people... just ignore it.

Some people are like 'this', and some like 'this'... you should also be careful to not generalize everyone who plays PvP and think that they all are 'like this'. I can say the very same thing about PvE. I've meet tons of unpleasant people who play PvE, but it doesn't mean that everyone is like this.
    You can also try to create your own 'community', a group of people with who you can enjoy the gameplay with.

If anyone would be interested in PvP, but doesn't really know where to start - you can contact me. I would be very happy to help you learn more about PvP ^^.
    testll9902
  • HOTDOGHOTDOG
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    lets get it on im always down to fight
    testll9902
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 10, 2017
    @HOTDOG you East or West and at what ign?
    testll9902
  • HOTDOGHOTDOG
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    i am west
    ign HOTDOG
    bring it on ill do my best and go all out
    testll9902
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited January 11, 2017
    Ty for the Fights @HOTDOG
    testll9902