[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New to the game

ZconZcon
Vindictus Rep: 300
in General Discussion
I like the game but I can never find groups to help with the dungeon there is no group finder I can see and I can not chat anywhere except to people stand by me.

Am I missing something here ?

I see no Guild finder either

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Not really missing anything to be honest. Season 1 has been nerfed so badly that it's practically soloable depending on which character you play as (except with some raids, but they have been debunked as side story instead of main story now). A lot of players choose to solo because of how dead beat easy the game can get up to the albey raids (CBH, Lionotus, Colru).

As for guild finding, there is a search guild option when you click the guild flag on your GUI. However, be fully aware that it is up to the guild master/administrators to admit you to the guild depending on which guild you choose to join.

Though, if you're having difficulty and happen to play West server, feel free to mail me and I'll help out as much as I can... IF possible though.

As to the question about group finding, usually boats don't pop up because there are none available at the moment, or that they are set to private.

There are also 200 channels in the game as well, so not everyone is in channel 1-5 as those 5 channels can experience a total lag fest for some users.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    you can grab some megaphones with level up goals reward, use it wisely to get some help on server chat.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 2, 2017
    @Ikarsu answered most of your questions.

Just note that most folks are farming end level runs for titles etc, you really wont be seeing any boats till you hit roch raids (titan) and most of those won't wait to fill.

I would suggest just doing some of it solo and as you go you will eventually meet a few folks. Don't burn megas asking for help.... If you really need help you can whisper some of us folks that reply on the forum. (I also run west, ikevi is my main.)

Anyways good luck, and hope to see you around.

(side note, guilds don't tend to be very big anymore... Usually I just friend everyone and we all end up using a mega for folks to join hard to fill raids.) Only big thing that you miss is the guild chat. But eventually you will find a guild you like.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 2, 2017
    If you play on Australia server, then there's little to no hope of finding people unless you are on channel 1 at the right time or use Discord. As for East and West servers, if you need help on battle quests then you should rename your boat title to "NEED HELP!" otherwise it'll just be titles whatever battle quest you hosted. If that doesn't work or if you just need someone to talk to in general, try typing in your class chat by clicking on the tab labeled after your character class. Regardless, you should start seeing people around the level 60 areas.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    East still seems to do a good job of having players who will jump in and help lowbies. When I'm checking the board and killing time with the plan to do just that it's not rare to find that there's already a high level in there helping out.
  • ZconZcon
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Thank All For The Info