[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Royal servers

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited January 1, 2017 in General Discussion
Fix them please. Over 4/5 of the runs have too much lag to play at all.
FlufffyParrotArishaL

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Most likely they'll be fixed in the next maintenance.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I was going to make a post on this myself. They're the only way to get the mats for overcharging weapons and yet, they're practically unplayable.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Nexon staff are out for their holiday, you might have to wait until next week.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Not acceptable to just leave the servers in that state when they're hosting a battle quest that is the first big raid experience for new players. I keep joining on the off chance that it's not a horrible lag run because I know those players just want to clear out those quests or, I dunno, finish a raid as intended?

There's been two maintenances since they closed my ticket about it saying it was being looked into. They seem to be allergic to making useful sticky threads on this forum about ongoing issues that could save people a lot of wasted time and megas while they fix things. See the dozens of threads about that outfitter that showed the wrong inner, disabled forum features, abnormal gameplay, UI lag, etc.

I hope when they do the merger they update the bug reporting section to be like Vindictus eu's, where the staff can sort threads into categories like "Confirmed/Fix incoming" or "Needs more info". Gives us a much better idea of what's going on with our game, rather than just assuming we're being ignored until a blue name pops up.
    ArishaL
  • AarcaneAarcane
    Vindictus Rep: 325
    pfff, don't hold your breath.