[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Regina Outfitter Set and Regina Wings

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    @TheDayInLove: does that Crystal set cost 250 coupons too?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited January 2, 2017
    @mochisweet IIRC only the wings cost 250 coupons, the top grade outfitters are 200 and some vanity set cost 50, such as rosebud, banker...

Edit: above is wrong. Correct info: the 250 coupons is for the Lich Mage, 200 coupons if for Gangster set and 50 coupons for Money Maker, Rosebud, Old World and Malignant.
    Voldaire
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 31, 2016
    wait do any gachas now share the same Vindicator coupons like the current one or it'd be specific coupon again?
    wanna know if my saving 135 vindicator coupons useful for future events.
    ShizukaaVoldaire
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    These boxes come with a different kind of coupon, not the same Vindicator ones.
    You cannot obtain the Regina Outfitter Set, Regina Wings, Zecallion Set, or Crystal Set through the exchange shop.
    MochiSweetVoldaire
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 31, 2016
    ugh that killed me from hoping to get one via coupons +sad
    Voldaire
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited December 31, 2016
    Okay something I want to clarify regarding the Coupon prices and whats on the shop for the Regina Coupons.

1.) Wings and Crystal set are NOT on the shop. Those are specifically GACHA ONLY. Same with Regina Outfit.
    2.) They can however be purchased from another player on the marketplace.
    3.) Only the Special Lich Mage Outfit and the Special Gangster Outfit are that high on coupons in the shop as shown below

http://i.imgur.com/9i8H6nC.jpg
    MochiSweet
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    welp, no gold or luck for this, kthxbai.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 1, 2017
    Pretty much the new gachapon is Royal Pouch 2.0, right? Keaghan and Iset outfitters could not be obtained through the Exchange Shop. So, it makes sense to not put Regina outfitter, Regina Wings, and Zecallion (new variant w/ Zecallion head) because they want to keep the amount players get limited. What doesn't make sense is that the Crystal Set can't be obtained from the Exchange Shop because it isn't even a boss set.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Is there a reason that their outfitters are 200 and 250 in the shop and ours are 400?
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    -Finds out Regina outfitter finally being made
    -Also sees a cool male outfitter that doesn't look half-assed
    -Gachapon...

Yup, I think it's time I quit. Gachapon after Gachapon after Got'cha cons.. Can we get any DECENT/COOL outfitters that are direct purchase for a change, instead of constantly gambling for it? Why not just make them cost more than the usual ones (including premium).. Hell, I wouldn't mind spending $45-55 since that's about as much as you'd "normally" pay in all for the rip off got'cha cons. This is getting ridiculous, Nexon would stand to make a hell of a lot more money by providing exactly what people want/"need" through straight forward methods instead of nickel & diming everything.. And a lot more people would be a lot less frustrated with the game in general, would not quit, and thus would not leave the game barren every time a new, more seemingly promising game comes out while also creating a better functioning ingame-economy. It's common sense.. But as I'm realizing, "common sense" isn't all that common anymore. (Sorry for the language/rant, really aggravated since those sets are something I've been looking forward to)
  • DelterosDelteros
    edited January 1, 2017
    Prototypemind

Is there a reason that their outfitters are 200 and 250 in the shop and ours are 400?
    The Elite lucky boxes are 990NX instead of the usual 1900nx so they just doubled the amount of coupons that were actually needed to get the outfits. Spending ~$200 isn't enough for them they need you to spend ~$400.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    My life savings is ready.
    Voldaire
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Im waiting for Neamhain gacha tbh. Theres been talk about it on the server. We are waiting for devcat to deliver if its actually happening.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    QueenOfMana

Pretty much the new gachapon is Royal Pouch 2.0, right? Keaghan and Iset outfitters could not be obtained through the Exchange Shop. So, it makes sense to not put Regina outfitter, Regina Wings, and Zecallion (new variant w/ Zecallion head) because they want to keep the amount players get limited. What doesn't make sense is that the Crystal Set can't be obtained from the Exchange Shop because it isn't even a boss set.
    There are quite a bit of outfits that arent bosses that are only obtained via gacha on kr so this is normal.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    탱크블레이드

QueenOfMana

There are quite a bit of outfits that arent bosses that are only obtained via gacha on kr so this is normal.
    I know, but for NA, this is pretty much Royal Pouch/Black Friday Lucky Boxes all over again.

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Dunno what to tell ya on that. Each region does things differently xD Not much you can do except save your cash now if you really want those outfit items when you get the gacha.

• DelterosDelteros
    My suggestion is that if you really want the wings or outfit, you should start saving up gold now and buy it off marketplace when it hits NA. The odds of getting these are really low, even if you put down $300-500+, plus there is no exchange shop so its worth buying it straight out.

At least these regina wings are tradable unlike the Black Elchulus Wings. Though if we do get different variations of Elchulus wings in the future I'm pretty sure they will be freely tradable as well.
    AndromedaGM
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It will be interesting to see what happens. Iset and Keag are in better supply than they were before, but the prices have also dropped because there's less gold floating around with the gold sellers pushed out and some money soaked up by quitting sales with players who have yet to return and may never. Depending on the rates these may go pretty high, but we have fewer players sitting on billions and billions in gold, so I'm not sure how many will be both willing and able to spend that kind of money.
    FlufffyParrot
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited January 4, 2017
    탱크블레이드

Okay something I want to clarify regarding the Coupon prices and whats on the shop for the Regina Coupons.

1.) Wings and Crystal set are NOT on the shop. Those are specifically GACHA ONLY. Same with Regina Outfit.
    2.) They can however be purchased from another player on the marketplace.
    3.) Only the Special Lich Mage Outfit and the Special Gangster Outfit are that high on coupons in the shop as shown below

http://i.imgur.com/9i8H6nC.jpg
    Yes this is the correct info. I remember it wrong, the 250 coupons is for the Lich Mage, 200 coupons is for Gangster set and 50 coupons for Money Maker, Rosebud, Old World and Malignant.
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited January 4, 2017
    @Delteros Ty for the info , i have only question :

#You know or anyone , if this Regina Outfitter Set & Regina Wings are paintable or not ? , since the outfit is very good in terms of design, but it would be nice if is possible to change the color. It would be better to paint them directly and not have to buy another version , similar to the elchy wings for get other color on the future, greetings. :)