[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What other Nexon games do you play?

fukkalarfukkalar
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Off Topic Discussion
I play first assault!

firstassault.nexon.net/en/landing

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Maplestory before that became a total crap fest thanks to ANGEL BUSTER... -_-''
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Played Maplestory around 2008~ or so?? Idk it was when HHG was still a thing and I got to about level 102 I guess before my laptop crapped out and I quit until a couple years after Big Bang

And I played Combat Arms and still dabble in it especially since the new graphics are supposed to be coming to it at some point.

(that's right I just shamelessly advertised old videos of my playing nexon games... I wish I could take vids of me playing vindi but the lag would probably cause me to crash +pain)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I used to play Dragon Nest.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    I occasionally play GitS and hang around in Icarus, but pretty much I split my time between Mabinogi and Vindictus.
  • XemnaesXemnaes
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    The first Nexon game I played was Maplestory, back in 2006~ (?). After that, I tried Mabinogi for a few years and then started playing Combat Arms (April 2009). After getting a high rank and the playerbase wearing down, I got into the Vindictus CB. Nowadays, I mostly play Vindictus, but occasionally play a match of CA once every few weeks.