[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Forum image embedding is fixed

SekaiizSekaiiz
Vindictus Rep: 2,290
in Off Topic Discussion
Post vindictus or cats:

194px-Shire_(NPC).png?version=fcddf6b8dbebe961e8cd14a17e7cdfeb

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    So recent maintenance of forums practically made this almost unusable since quotes, photo links, URL links, are all broken....

I hope this is temporary because reading all the forum posts after the maintenance is making my eyes hurt from all the straining.

Ugh, and yet I thought maintenance was supposed to fix problems, not create more. *facedesks*
  • SylphideSylphide
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    I can't even post a comment in some threads , i would get a error saying "Page not found"
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    There was a post made regarding that. I'll copy paste it here.

Quoted by OneLetter:

Please note we will temporarily disable some features on our forums as part of a general update to our forum software. Unfortunately, this may impact some current screenshot or other contests/giveaways, and we'll post individual updates to each of those in the near future with regard to any extensions or changes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    AndromedaGM
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I can't even post my whale gifs D:< this is an outrage!!
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    ^ Send out the haxorus.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Whats going on? Cant see any screenshots posted and quoting is acting weird.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited December 26, 2016
    They know and posted about it. There was a security issue regarding thoes features.

http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1589/forum-features-adjustment
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    When I try to quote someone, it just appears as plain text... See look
    Drão said:

When I try to quote someone, it just appears as plain text
  • MetalDevil19MetalDevil19
    Vindictus Rep: 1,910
    edited December 28, 2016
    It's too bad Zoltar ended up quitting and moved on before we got the forums. Otherwise we might have possibly got to keep our custom avatars at least, cuz I remember him saying that he supported the idea.

Oh well though...no sense in dwelling in what might have been.

These preset avatars just make me feel like a number, I don't feel unique here anymore, and I'm not liking it.
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited December 28, 2016
    #Yes, it would be nice to have our custom avatar back & to the problem of photos - link, i hope to the team fix it soon, for share: images, gifs & illustrations for concept art in this forum.

It is very important this tool for images by code HTML -Url, to have more actives posts in the forum again & the most visually appealing posts.

Personally I can only upload videos and leave links, but it is not the same, mainly in discussion chats, contests , guild recruit & fan media , are necessary the images.

In short, we only need an update by the team with this issue & prompt resolution , greetings and good day. :)
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    The old forums were better.
  • LeptonLepton
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    I like the visuals of this one tho. It could use a bit more profile customisation.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Lets hope it gets back sooner than later. Knowing some people, they would take ages to fix things.
  • NientonsoHNientonsoH
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Trying to look at the character screenshot threads, but I'm unable to view any of them. Sent a buddy to the same threads, and he's having the same issue. Anyone know how to fix that?
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    That feature is temporary disabled because of an attack on the forums. You can only link images to view them. For more information click on the link below.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1589/forum-features-adjustment
  • NientonsoHNientonsoH
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Oh, okay thanks~