[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dying to Black Screen in Eochaid

BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
Vindictus Vertreter: 915
Mitglied
edited Dezember 25, 2016 in General Discussion
At the beginning, the screen flashes and then goes black for a few seconds. During that time, Eochaid can hit me 3 times and kill me if I don't life flare, even if I spam dodge to the side. How do I fix this?

Kommentare

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Vertreter: 8,530
    Mitglied
    edited Dezember 25, 2016
    It's an issue with the game. Happens to a lot of people on Regina and Eochaid for some reason. Don't know of any fix offhand.

If it does happen I just dodge back and to the side as both Eochaid and Regina seem to open up with centered strikes on the party.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,765
    Mitglied
    Try not to move as the fight begins, as this will trigger this black screen and give the enemy a head start to their attacks.

With eochaid, he will start with purely rushing you down (3 hit combo), firing his little causa buddies, or walk towards you, which the first was the one that ended up incapacitating you.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Vertreter: 3,520
    Mitglied
    Fall down before triggering the cutscene.
    BloodAngel
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Vertreter: 1,300
    Mitglied
    edited Dezember 26, 2016
    Prototypemind

It's an issue with the game. Happens to a lot of people on Regina and Eochaid for some reason. Don't know of any fix offhand.

If it does happen I just dodge back and to the side as both Eochaid and Regina seem to open up with centered strikes on the party.
    For Regina, walk forward so you're near the point that triggers the cutscene. For Eochaid, fall down from the starting ledge.

Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Try not to move as the fight begins, as this will trigger this black screen and give the enemy a head start to their attacks.

With eochaid, he will start with purely rushing you down (3 hit combo), firing his little causa buddies, or walk towards you, which the first was the one that ended up incapacitating you.
    The first part of this is wrong. As said by Atherion and by me, fall down from the initial ledge.

BloodAngel
  • HonokaHonoka
    Vindictus Vertreter: 1,110
    Mitglied
    For Eochaid, drop down from top before raid starts. For Regina walk up close to her, all the way up to the small downward hill into the arena before raid starts, just make sure you don't accidentally start it while everyone is getting ready.
    BloodAngel