[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I Need A Little Update

MastaMasta
Vindictus Rep: 840
in General Discussion
It has been since the summer since I had played.
Is it really like the forums saying how the game's player-base is a ghost town?
Any major changes since summer I need to know before i start investing some time in-game?
Should I just drop this version of the game now and go to the private server?

Comments

• ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    The Game inherently has a low population, but there are raids, megas and whatnot goin on. What is really noticeable is lack of weapons in the market. Nowadays its hard to find a good weapon for sale. Either its just basic +10s or super expensive +15s for sale. Its hard to find in between where average players can spend and benefit from the market. This has been declining rapidly for a while now
    MastaSylarius
  • MastaMasta
    Scarrlettt

The Game inherently has a low population, but there are raids, megas and whatnot goin on. What is really noticeable is lack of weapons in the market. Nowadays its hard to find a good weapon for sale. Either its just basic +10s or super expensive +15s for sale. Its hard to find in between where average players can spend and benefit from the market. This has been declining rapidly for a while now
    Thanks!
    Wow, where I left off there was nothing but weapons for sale all over the place because of the +10-15 coupons.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Even that summer time boost was nothing like things were with the release of S3. There was gear galore and there were boats running everywhere. Summer livened things up again, but the population has definitely dropped off and the only thing selling quickly at the moment are the outfitters from the new gotcha boxes.
    Masta
  • MastaMasta
    Prototypemind

Even that summer time boost was nothing like things were with the release of S3. There was gear galore and there were boats running everywhere. Summer livened things up again, but the population has definitely dropped off and the only thing selling quickly at the moment are the outfitters from the new gotcha boxes.
    Thanks proto for the feedback.
    Got on for a little bit.
    Doesn't look like much has changed, but I guess I gotta dig more deeper to find out.